The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn is a high performance laser printer designed for busy workgroups. This color laser printer supports Ethernet and USB connectivity. The Automatic Duplex printing feature and 9600 dpi high resolution printing ability allows this printer to deliver high quality prints at fast speeds. This printer also supports mobile printing.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All the drivers shared on this page are genuine Canon drivers along with their detailed installation instructions.
Steps to Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver
Choose your operating system from our operating system list and click on its download button to get your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver setup file.
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Windows XP, 2000 (32bit/64bit) – Download (18.9 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (46.3 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) –Download (56.7 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Server 2003 (32bit/64bit) –Download (56.7 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Server 2008, 2012 (32bit/64bit) –Download (56.7 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Server 2016, 2019 (64bit) –Download (56.7 MB)
- Canon LBP7660cdn driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 11.0 Big Sur – Download (62.2 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver for Mac OS 10.10 – Download (61.4 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver for Mac OS 10.9 – Download (60.4 MB)
- Canon LBP-7660-cdn driver for Mac OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 – Download (49.9 MB)
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver for Linux and Ubuntu – Download (180 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn official website.
How to Install
Below you will find installation guides for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn driver package and the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn INF driver. Study the guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its instructions properly.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
This Canon laser printer uses one Black (2662B002AA), one Cyan (2661B002AA), one Magenta (2660B002AA) and one Yellow (2659B002AA) toner cartridge. The Black cartridge can print up to 3400 pages, while the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow cartridges can print nearly 2900 pages per cartridge.