In order to ensure the best performance of your printer, you must keep its drivers up-to-date with their latest versions. The Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 all-in-one printer is no exception and its drivers must be updated on a regular basis. This monochrome laser printer from Canon supports USB connectivity and is bundled with many advanced features. Therefore, when installing the drivers of this all-in-one printer you must make sure that they are genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 driver & software download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers we have also provided on this page detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install your drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Canon MF211 / MF215 Driver
From our OS list, locate your preferred operating system and use its download link to start the download of your Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 driver setup file.
Canon MF211 / MF215 Driver for Windows
Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 Driver for Mac
Canon MF211 / MF215 Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 official website.
How to Install Canon MF211 / MF215 Driver on Windows
If you have any queries regarding the installation process of the printer driver, then you must read our installation guides given below. Our guides describe the installation process for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver on a Windows computer. Read the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 Printer Using Driver Package
Follow the installation method given below when you want to install the full feature Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 driver on your computer. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can understand the installation process without any confusion. Following installation steps are suitable for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file. In the User Account Control pop-up, click on the ‘Yes’ button to start with the driver installation process.
- Wait for the driver files to fully extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the Canon Software License Agreement.
- In the Type of Connection screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the Setup Wizard to install the drivers on your computer.
- When you see the message that installation is finished, then click on the ‘Exit’ button.
- If you want you can participate in the Canon Extended Survey Program, to do that click on the ‘Accept’ button.
- When you see the message that installation is complete, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 driver package on your computer and your printer is now ready for use.
2) Install Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 Printer Using INF Driver
When you want to install the Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 basic driver on your computer, then follow the installation steps mentioned in our installation guide given below. Our guide explains the right method of installing the Canon ImageClass MF211 / MF215 INF driver on Windows operating system.
Toner Cartridge Details
This Canon laser printer uses one Black (9435B001AA) toner cartridge, which can print up to 2400 pages.