The Canon PIXMA G2411 all-in-one is a compact and reliable device ideal for home or office use. However, the most impressive feature of this inkjet printer is its integrated ink tanks, which are easily refillable and drastically reduce its printing costs. The LCD screen of this multi-function machine makes it easy to operate, which further improves the efficiency and versatility of this device. You can quickly and easily connect this machine to all modern day computers as it supports USB connectivity. However, to enjoy the best performance of this printer you must install it by using its genuine Canon drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Canon PIXMA G2411 printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We only share genuine Canon drivers that are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. If you don’t find the driver or software you were searching for, then we have also shared the download process to get your preferred Canon driver or software directly from the Canon website.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA G2411 Driver
Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your Canon printer. Then, use its download link to start the download of your Canon PIXMA G2411 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) → Download (20.7 MB)
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit/64bit) → Download (20.7 MB)
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (20.7 MB)
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Windows 11 (32bit/64bit) → Download (20.7 MB)
- Canon G2411 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 (32bit/64bit) → Download (20.7 MB)
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 10.15 → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for macOS 11.x big sur, 12.x Monterey → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2411 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
How to Download Driver Directly from the Canon Website
There are several drivers and software compatible with this Canon printer which are available on the Canon website. If you want to download any driver or software which hasn’t been shared on this page, then follow the download steps given below to download them directly from the Canon website.
In the driver download links given above, we have shared the full feature Canon PIXMA G2411 driver. Therefore, we will describe the download steps for the MP driver (Multi-function Printer driver) of this printer.
- To download the driver visit the Canon PIXMA G2411 official website.
- At the top of the page you can choose between drivers, software, manuals, firmware, etc. Since we want to download the drivers for this printer we have chosen “Drivers“.
- On the Drivers page, click the “Down” arrow below the “Your Operating System” field to view the list of operating systems supported by this printer. From that list, select your preferred operating system. We have chosen “Windows 10 (64-bit)“.
- You will now be able to see a list of all the drivers compatible with your chosen operating system. Scroll through the list to find “G2010 series MP Drivers“. Then, click on the “Download” button associated with it.
- Click on the “CLICK TO ACCEPT & DOWNLOAD” button to proceed.
- Click “Save File” to begin the driver download.
- The download steps given above describe the process to download the Canon MP Driver for Windows 10 OS. However, you can follow the same steps to download any other driver, software or firmware for this Canon printer.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G2411 Driver
To get the best performance of your Canon PIXMA G2411 driver package you must install it by using its proper installation method. Therefore, we have shared two printer driver installation guides, which describe the right method of installing the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the installation guide that matches your driver type and follow the installation steps properly.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon PIXMA G2411 Toner Cartridge Details
The ink for this Canon inkjet printer comes in Black (GI-490PGBK), Magenta (GI-490PGM), Cyan (GI-490PGC) and Yellow (GI-490PGY) ink bottles. The page yield of Black ink bottles is 6000 pages, while that of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles is nearly 7000 pages per bottle.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........