If your Canon imageRUNNER 1510 all-in-one printer has developed any software problems, then the simplest solution is to reinstall your Canon printer and scanner drivers. The Canon imageRUNNER 1510 multi-function printer is designed to boost the overall productivity of your office. The Canon monochrome laser printer supports USB connectivity and optional network printing.
In this driver download guide, we will provide the Canon imageRUNNER 1510 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have shared only genuine Canon printers and scanner drivers on this page. Additionally, we have provided installation guides for these Canon drivers so that you can install the downloaded drivers on your computer without any problems.
Steps to Download Canon IR 1510 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems in our OS list given below, which are supported by this Canon printer. In our OS list, find the operating system where you want to install your Canon printer, then use its download link to start the download of your Canon imageRUNNER 1510 driver setup file.
Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Driver for Windows
Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Driver for Mac
Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Canon imageRUNNER 1510 official website.
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Driver
In case, you have any questions regarding the installation process of the Canon printer driver, then it’s always better to read the Canon driver installation guide. Therefore, in this section, we are providing installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Choose the installation guide which is related to your driver type and read it carefully before installing your Canon printer driver.
A) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Driver Using Driver Package
The installation guide we have provided below describes in detail the right method of installing the Canon imageRUNNER 1510 driver package on a Windows computer. Follow the installation instructions given in our guide to properly install your full feature Canon imageRUNNER 1510 driver.
B) Install Canon imageRUNNER 1510 Using INF Driver
In this installation guide, we will describe the installation steps for the proper installation of the Canon imageRUNNER 1510 basic driver on your computer. Following installation steps can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button on the taskbar and choose ‘Devices and Printers’ option from the menu.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on the ‘Add a printer’ button.
- In the Add Printer setup screen, choose the ‘Add a local printer’ option to proceed.
- In the Choose a printer port screen, select the port where you want to install your Canon printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Install the printer driver screen, click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button to provide the location of the printer driver.
- In the Browse window, go to the folder where you extracted the driver files downloaded from this page, then find and select the ‘CAPM4STK.inf’ file. Finally, click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Make sure that the address of the printer driver folder is correct, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Printers list, choose the ‘Canon iR1510-1670’ model, then click on ‘Next’ button.
- If you want you can type your preferred printer name, otherwise, leave the default name unchanged, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver to complete.
- If you don’t want to share your Canon printer over the network, then select ‘Do not share this printer’ option. However, if you want to share your Canon printer over an existing network, then choose the relevant option and provide the necessary details. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- When you see that the Canon printer has been successfully added, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Add Printer setup program.
That’s it, installation of the Canon imageRUNNER 1510 INF driver has been completed successfully on your computer and your Canon printer is now ready for use.
Canon 1510 Ink
The Canon laser printer uses one black (7814A002) cartridge for printing, which has a print yield of up to 4800 pages.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........