Canon imageRUNNER 2016 is a photocopier machine with three paper trays, but you can use it as a network A3 printer (Wireless printer) through a router. You can scan A3 size paper through this. Canon ir2016j is also a derivative of this printer but the same driver will work with canon ir2016j. To install this photocopier machine on a computer, you’ll require its drivers. Its drivers are easily available on the canon’s official website. Here in this article, we are giving you its driver and utility to use this printer on a Windows computer.
As you understand that this is an all-in-one multifunctional printer, it will need a full proof driver to handle this multi-functional printer.
Although the Canon IR 2016 driver download links are easily available on the Canon’s official website, we are sharing with you the same driver here in the download section below for your convenience.
Canon imageRUNNER 2016 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32-bit 64-bit, Linux and Mac OS.
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32, 64bit) → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Microsoft Server 2000 to 2022 (32, 64bit) → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Linux or Ubuntu → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for macOS v10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Download
- You may download the same drivers directly from Canon’s official website.