Canon imageRUNNER 2016 is a photocopier machine with the three paper trays, but you can use it as a network A3 printer (Wireless printer) through a router. You can scan A3 size paper through this. To install this photocopier machine on a computer, you’ll require its drivers. Its drivers are easily available on canon’s official website. Here in this article, we are giving you its driver and utility to use this printer on a Windows computer.
As you have understood that this is an all-in-one multifunctional printer, it will need a full proof driver to handle this multi-functional printer.
Although the Canon IR 2016 driver download links are easily available on the Canon’s official website, but we are sharing with you the same driver here in the download section below for your convenience.
Canon imageRUNNER 2016 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32-bit 64-bit, Linux and Mac OS.
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32, 64bit → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Microsoft Server 2000 to 2016 32, 64bit → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for Linux or Ubuntu → Download
- Canon IR 2016 driver for macOS v10.0 to 10.15 Catalina → Download
- You may download the same drivers directly from the Canon’s official website.