Are you facing problems in downloading and/or installing the Canon PIXMA TR4540 printer and scanner drivers? Then, you have reached the right place. The Canon PIXMA TR4540 all-in-one is a compact printer suitable for home-office use. This Canon inkjet printer supports USB and wireless connectivity, and is bundled with several productivity enhancing features like the Auto Document Feeder and the Auto 2-sided printing.
In this driver download guide, you will be getting the Canon PIXMA TR4540 driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Along with the genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers, we have also provided their comprehensive installation guides so that you can properly install your drivers on your computer.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver
Choose the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Canon printer, then use its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA TR4540 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA TR4540 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver
In this section, we will provide detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the installation guide which is related to your driver type and follow its instructions to properly install your Canon printer and scanner drivers.
A) Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will find the installation steps for the Canon PIXMA TR4540 MP driver. You can follow these installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the MP Drivers setup program to start itself.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup program, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the license agreement.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers on your computer.
- In the Connection Method screen, choose the ‘Use the printer via USB’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the driver installation to proceed.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer using a USB cable and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA TR4540 driver package on your computer.
B) Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer Using INF Driver
Here, we are sharing the installation guide for the Canon PIXMA TR4540 INF driver. Therefore, if you want to install your Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA TR4540 basic driver, then you must read the installation guide shared below.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Canon inkjet printer uses one Black (PG-545) and one Tri-color (CL-546) ink cartridge, which can print up to 140 pages per cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........