There are a few A3 multi-function printers that can match the performance of the Canon imageRUNNER 3320i all-in-one when it comes to heavy duty printing. This monochrome laser printer has been designed for big offices, thus, it supports Ethernet and USB connectivity. Although this machine has many advanced features, to fully avail them you must install this device by using its genuine Canon printer & scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Canon imageRUNNER 3320i driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have only shared genuine Canon printers and scanner drivers on this page. To help you, we have also shared installation guides for these Canon drivers.
Steps to Download Canon imageRUNNER 3320i Driver
In the OS list given below, locate the operating system where you want to install your Canon printer, then click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Canon imageRUNNER 3320i driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Canon imageRUNNER 3320i official website.
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 3320i Driver
Efficient performance of your printer driver is possible only when you install it properly on your computer. Therefore, in this section, we will provide installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Follow the installation process in the guide that suits your driver type.
1) Install Canon imageRUNNER 3320i Printer Using Driver Package
The installation procedure given below should be followed to install the Canon imageRUNNER 3320i driver package on your computer. The below mentioned installation steps can be followed for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package and let its files extract on your computer.
- In the driver folder, run the setup file and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the driver installation.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Choose the “Install with USB Connection” option from the list and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to install on your computer.
- Connect your printer with your computer via the USB Cable and switch-on your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Canon imageRUNNER 3320i driver on your Windows computer.
2) Install Canon imageRUNNER 3320i Printer Using INF Driver
In the below shared installation guide you will find the installation steps for the Canon IR 3320i INF driver.
Which Toner Cartridge does this printer use?
This monochrome laser printer uses one black (6647A002AA) toner cartridge, which can print up to 15000 pages.