When downloading the printer driver of your Canon imageRUNNER C3380 printer, make sure it should be the latest version & fully compatible with your operating system version and also get the latest version driver to get a bug-free experience.
In the download section below, I have shared the Canon imageRUNNER C3380 driver download links which you can use to download driver for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Also, follow the installation instructions in the driver installation guide to properly install Canon c3380 basic driver.
Let’s start by downloading the drivers first and then see how to install it with the easiest method.
Steps to Download Canon IR C3380 Driver
Follow the download steps mentioned below to download the correct printer driver for your chosen OS version:
Step 1: Select the operating system where you want to install your Canon printer.
Step 2: Click on the download button to start the download of your Canon imageRUNNER C3380 driver setup file.
Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Driver for Windows
Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Driver for Mac
Canon IR C3380 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon imageRUNNER C3380 official website.
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Driver
Below you will find the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Read the installation guide applicable to your driver, then use its installation process to install your Canon imageRUNNER C3380 printer drivers.
1) Install Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Printer Using Driver Package
You can follow the installation steps given below to properly install the full feature Canon imageRUNNER C3380 driver on your Windows computer. Following installation steps can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file downloaded from here and wait for its files to unzip into your computer.
- Go to the folder where you unzipped the driver files and choose the bit-version of your Windows operating systems. I have chosen ‘x64’ folder.
- Find and double-click on the ‘Setup’ file to begin the driver installation process.
- In the Welcome screen of the Setup Wizard, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- On the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the Canon Software License Agreement.
- In the Printer Installation screen, choose the ‘Install with USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will be informed that after the driver installation has started you can’t stop it. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm your decision.
- Wait for the printer driver to install on your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable and turn on your printer. Wait for the setup program to detect your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon imageRUNNER C3380 driver package on your computer. Your Canon printer is now ready to print, scan and copy pages.
2) Install Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Printer Using Basic Driver
In the installation guide shared below you will find the complete installation procedure for the Canon imageRUNNER C3380 basic driver (INF driver) on a Windows computer. Check out the steps given in this article: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon imageRUNNER C3380 Features
The Canon imageRUNNER C3380 all-in-one printer is the best combination of reliability, productivity and ease of use, which makes this machine a true value for money product.
This c3380 color laser printer is suitable for use at offices that regularly print in large volumes. This printer model packs a great deal of technology and performance in its compact design. You can connect this c3380 printer to your computer using its built-in Ethernet connectivity port and USB connectivity.
C3380 Toner Cartridge Details
This color laser printer uses one black (0452B003), one cyan (0453B003), one magenta (0454B003) and one yellow (0455B003) toner cartridge for printing. The black toner cartridge can deliver a page yield of nearly 26000 pages, while the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow toner cartridges can print up to 14000 pages per cartridge.