Canon LaserBase MF3110 All-in-One is best suited for home users. This monochrome laser printer can print at high resolution without compromising on the print speed. Apart from printing, you can scan and copy documents with this device. This multi-function machine supports USB connectivity, which makes it ready-to-connect with most home computers. However, to get the best performance of this all-in-one you must install it by using its genuine Canon drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Alongside genuine Canon drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation instructions. In case, you don’t find on this page the driver or software you were searching for on this page, then we have shared a download guide that describes the process of downloading your preferred driver and software directly from the Canon website.
Steps to Download Canon LaserBase MF3110 Driver
Follow the download steps given below to download your Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver setup file:
- Find the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver.
- Use the download button associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Canon printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- Canon MF3110 driver for XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) – Download (11.1 MB)
- Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver for XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Win 10 (64bit) – Not Available
- Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver for Mac OS – Not Available
- Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
How to Download Drivers Directly from the Canon Website
On the official Canon website you will find many more drivers and software specifically designed for the Canon MF3110 laser printer. Therefore, if you are unable to find on this page the driver or software you want for this printer, then don’t worry you can download it from the Canon website by following the download steps given below.
We have shared the full Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver feature on this page. Therefore, in our example we will describe how to download USB and Network scanner which needs to be installed after installing the MF driver of this printer.
- Visit the Canon LaserBase MF3110 official website to download the driver.
- You have the option to choose between drivers, software, apps, firmware, etc. Since, we have to download the driver, we will click on the ‘Drivers’ option.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow beneath the ‘Your operating system’ filed and from the drop-down list select your preferred operating system version. We have selected ‘Windows 10 (32-bit)’.
- Now, you can see all the drivers released by the Canon for your chosen OS version. Since, we have to download the ‘Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan’, we will find it in the list and click on the ‘Download’ button associated with it.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to accept the license agreement.
- Click on the ‘Save File’ button to start the download of your chosen driver file.
You can follow the download steps given above to download any other driver, software, firmware, etc. from the Canon website. The applications you will get from this site will be fully compatible with your Canon LaserBase MF3110 printer and your chosen OS version.
How to Install Canon LaserBase MF3110 Driver
To help you avoid printer driver installation mistakes, we are sharing two driver installation guides. The first guide describes the installation process for the Canon LaserBase MF3110 driver package, while the second file describes the installation steps for the Canon LaserBase MF3110 INF driver. Read the guide related to your driver type and follow its instructions carefully to avoid printer driver installation mistakes.
This is a tutorial on how to install the Canon LaserBase MF3110 printer driver on Windows 10.
There are four steps to follow:
1) Download the driver from Canon’s website.
2) Extract the file to a location on your computer.
3) Click “Next” on the installation wizard and wait for it to complete.
4) Click “Finish” and reboot your computer. For more details, check out this How to install a driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver).
Install it manually like this: How to install driver automatically using its setup file. If you would like its basic inf driver then let me know in the comments section below.
Canon LaserBase MF3110 Toner Details
This Canon laser printer uses one Black EP-27 (8489A002AA) toner cartridge. This black toner cartridge can print up to 2500 pages.