If you have lost the driver CD of your Canon MAXIFY GX6021 all-in-one printer, then you should download and re-install it again with its latest driver.
To download the latest driver, kindly visit its official website or check the download section given below, there you’ll get the latest driver.
In the download section, I have shared the Canon MAXIFY GX6021 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems.
After downloading the drivers, check out the “how to install” section to know the proper way to install this printer. Let’s start by downloading the drivers first.
Steps to Download Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Driver
Step 1: Choose your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Use its download button to get your Canon MAXIFY GX6021 driver setup file.
Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac
Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon MAXIFY GX6021 official website.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Driver
Below you will find the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Follow the steps of the right installation guide to install your Canon MAXIFY GX6021 printer drivers.
1) Install Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Printer Using Full Feature Driver
In this guide, I have explained the steps to install the full feature Canon MAXIFY GX6021 driver on a Windows computer.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its contents to unzip on your computer.
- In the Start Setup screen, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Read the information on the screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the end user license agreement.
- Click on the ‘Agree’ button to allow the Canon services on your computer. If you don’t want to allow these services on your computer, then click on the ‘Do not Agree’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to process the information.
- Wait for the setup program to check the printer status.
- In the Select Connection Method screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to install the drivers and software on your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your printer. Wait for the setup program to detect your printer, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon MAXIFY GX6021 driver package on your computer.
2) Install Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Printer Using Basic Driver
I have described the installation process of the Canon MAXIFY GX6021 basic driver in the installation guide shared below. Read this article: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver).
Canon MAXIFY GX6021 Features
The Canon MAXIFY GX6021 all-in-one printer has been designed for small offices. This inkjet printer uses ink tank technology to reduce your printing costs without compromising on quality. The printer comes with USB and Wireless connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge Details: Ink for this inkjet printer is available in one Black (GI-26 BK), one Cyan (GI-26 C), one Magenta (GI-26 M) and one Yellow (GI-26 Y) ink bottle.