Are you searching for the drivers and software of Canon MF4730 all-in-one printer? It so, then your search ends here. In this guide, you will get the latest Canon MF4730 driver package along with their installation instructions.
The Canon MF4730 all-in-one is a monochrome laser printer. The maximum print resolution offered by this printer is 1200 x 600 dpi with a top print speed of 23 ppm. The scanning and copying features offer impressive performance, with an option to enlarge documents to nearly 400% of original size.
On this page, we are sharing Canon MF4730 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. For the users who already have software CD drivers of this printer it’s recommended to install the new drivers after checking their version.
Steps to Download Canon MF4730 Driver
- Find the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer.
- Then, use its download button to start the download of your Canon MF4730 drive setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Canon MF4730 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit – Download
- Canon MF4730 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64bit – Download
- Canon MF4730 driver for Server 2008, 2012 32bit and 64bit – Download
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.10 to 10.15 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.9 – Printer Driver/Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.8 – Printer Driver/Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.7 – Printer Driver/Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.6 – Printer Driver/Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Mac OS 10.5 – Printer Driver/Scanner Driver
- Canon MF4730 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon MF4730 official website.
The right method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems have been clearly described in your printer driver installation guide. You can read our guide by clicking on the links given below.
Printer Driver Conflicts
Conflicts among driver files can occur when you install a new driver on your computer. Therefore, before installing the full feature Canon MF4730 driver you should uninstall all the useless drivers from your computer. Also, you should follow the right installation procedure while installing your printer driver.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
Windows Server 2008, 2012 (32bit / 64bit)
Mac OS v10.5 to 10.15
Linux (32bit / 64bit)
Canon MF4730 Toner Cartridge Details
This Canon laser printer uses one Black (3500B002AA) toner cartridge.