The CANON PIXMA IP 2772 inkjet printer is a rare combination of quality and speed. This printer supports borderless printing, which makes it ideal for photo printing. The compact design of this printer makes it easy to fit in confined places, thus making it a great choice for home users. This device has many features to improve your printing experience, such as the auto power on/off feature that can automatically switch on the printer when it detects a print command and switches off the printer after some time. However, these and many more features can be fully utilized only when you install this printer by using its genuine Canon printer drivers.
Therefore, in this driver download guide, we are providing the CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Additionally, we are sharing the installation instructions for the printer drivers so that you can install them properly. If due to some reason you didn’t find the printer driver or software you were searching for, then we have provided the Canon website link so that you can download your preferred software or driver directly from there.
Steps to Download CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Canon printer in our OS list. To download your CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver setup file, follow the download steps given below.
- Identify the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver.
- Use the download button to start the download of your printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows XP (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows Vista (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows 7 (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows 10 (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Windows 11 (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for Windows 2000 → Download (15.1 MB)
- Canon Pixma 2772 driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (32/64bit) Download (16 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for macOS 12.x Monterey → Download (14.9 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for macOS 11.x Big Sur → Download (14.9 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 10.15 → Download (14.9 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 → Download (17.3 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for Mac OS 10.4 → Download (8.3 MB)
- CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download (1.0 MB)
How to Download from Canon Website
If you are unable to find the CANON PIXMA IP 2772 software or driver you were searching for on this page, then follow the instructions given below to download your preferred Canon software or driver directly from the Canon website.
- Download the driver directly from the CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Official Website.
- Click on the “down” arrow below the ‘Operating System’ field. This will reveal all the operating systems supported by this printer. Select your preferred operating system from that list. We have chosen ‘Windows 10’.
- Click the ‘Search’ button to view all the software and drivers supported by your chosen operating system.
- We have already provided the full feature CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver. So, we will describe the steps to download the XPS printer driver. Scroll the page to locate the ‘iP2700 series XPS Printer Driver’ and click on its link.
- In the XPS printer driver page, you will find complete information about this driver. Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Choose ‘Save File’ to download your XPS printer driver.
- If you want to download any other software or driver designed for this printer from the CANON PIXMA IP 2772 website, then you should to follow the above mentioned steps.
How to Install CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Driver
We have explained below multiple methods to install CANON PIXMA IP 2772 printer driver. Find which method is appropriate for your needs and follow its steps in the correct order.
1) Install CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Using Driver Package
To install this Canon printer by using CANON PIXMA IP 2772 driver package you should follow the installation instructions given below. We have described installation method for Windows 10, but you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS.
- Double click the driver package and let the files self-extract.
- Wait for driver installation to start.
- When Welcome screen appears, click on ‘Next’.
- Choose your place of residence and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Accept the agreement by clicking on ‘Yes’.
- Wait until the printer driver installation is complete.
- Now is the time to connect your printer via USB cable with your computer. It might take some time before your Canon printer is detected. If the installer is unable to detect your Canon printer, then unplug and re-plug the USB cable from your printer.
- Once the printer is detected you will see Installation Complete screen. To finish the installation click on ‘Complete’ button.
- Now your CANON PIXMA IP 2772 printer is ready for use.
2) Install CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Canon printer using its INF driver, then we can help you. The printer driver installation guide given below explains the steps to install CANON PIXMA IP 2772 INF driver. Read our guide carefully to avoid printer driver installation mistakes.
CANON PIXMA IP 2772 Ink Cartridge Details
This Canon inkjet printer uses one black and one tri-color ink cartridge. The black (PG-810) cartridge can print up to 244 pages, while the tri-color (CL-811) cartridge can print nearly 220 pages per cartridge.