Canon PIXMA iP4600 is an affordable printer that offers excellent performance. The design is exceptional and is reliable. Apart from standard A4 paper printing, HP PIXMA iP4600 allows you print on DVD/CD. It comes with two paper trays to hold more paper. The Easy-PhotoPrint EX software allows you to print photos directly from a digital camera. The PIXMA iP4600 is fast and print a 10 by 15 cm photo is approximately 20 seconds. The auto duplex print feature makes it an all-rounded printer.
- Download driver for Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer for windows 32bit >> Download
- Download driver for Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer for Linux >>
- Download driver for Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer for Mac >> Download
- Canon Website
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver CD Download Guide
If you own Canon PIXMA iP4600 you know well the convenience of having all drivers and software installed on your computer. If you lost the software that came bundled with the printer, then there is no need to panic as you can download the driver and all the software that you need.
We provide a download link where you can access the Canon PIXMA iP4600 driver. You should not be worried about a broken link as all checked for any issues on a daily basis. The drivers are updated and are guaranteed to work even on the latest operating system.
To get the right software follow the following steps:
1. Choose your computer’s operating system. It can be Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 10 or Ubuntu.
2. Select a 32-bit or a 64-bit driver depending on the installed system type
3. Click the Download button and the driver software is downloaded
After downloading the PIXMA iP4600 Driver, the next step is to install it on your computer. For a Windows operating system, follow the steps below;
1.Locate the downloaded file, and right-click on it and choose the option “Run as Administrator”. The file will be extracted, and you just click on the “Next” button when prompted to do so.
2. The program will run, and you will be prompted to connect the printer at one point. A test page will be printed, and the printer will be ready to use.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get the answer as soon as possible and will be notified by email when someone answers. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.