The Canon PIXMA MG2571S all-in-one printer has been designed to provide high quality printing at an affordable cost. This color inkjet printer supports USB connectivity. The compact and lightweight design makes it an ideal printer for home users.
If you plan to update the Canon MG2571S printer drivers to enhance the performance of your printer, you need to go to the HP’s official website to check for its latest driver release. If you find the latest version then you’ll have to uninstall the existing driver and then download and install the latest one from the website. You’ll get the same in the download section below.
In the driver download guide below, we are sharing the Canon PIXMA MG2571S driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only official Canon drivers have been shared on this page, which means you will get drivers that are fully compatible with their associated operating systems. Additionally, you will find comprehensive installation guides to install it in the right way.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG2571S Driver
Select the operating system in our OS list where you want to install this Canon printer, then use its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA MG2571S driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG2571S Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG2571S Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG2571S Driver for Linux, Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG2571S official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2571S Driver in Windows
Proper installation of Canon printers and scanner drivers is only possible when you follow their correct installation process. Therefore, we have provided below detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the guide associated with your driver type and follow its installation steps accordingly.
A) Install Canon PIXMA MG2571S Printer Using Driver Package
In the following installation steps, you will learn about the right method of installing the full feature Canon PIXMA MG2571S driver on a Windows computer. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the Canon driver package file downloaded from this page and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- Wait as the setup program acquires required information from your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Wait as the setup program processes the information.
- Choose the place of your residence, then click ‘Next’.
- Choose the country of your residence, then click ‘Next’.
- In the Software Installation List, choose the drivers and software which you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, accept the Canon License Agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- While installing your Canon drivers and software if you are warned by the security program installed on your computer to stop the installation process, then select the ‘Allow’, ‘Permit’, or ‘Yes’ option to continue with the installation process. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the installation process.
- Wait as the setup program downloads the necessary Canon drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait as the setup program installs your chosen Canon drivers and software on your computer. This installation process can take sometime depending upon the number of apps you have selected to install on your computer.
- When you see the message that setup is complete, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you want to participate in the Canon Extended Survey Program, then click on the ‘Agree’ button, otherwise, click on the ‘Do not agree’ button.
- When you see that the installation has completed successfully, then click on the ‘Exit’ button.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MG2571S driver package on your computer and your Canon printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install Canon PIXMA MG2571S Printer Using INF Driver
There are many users who would want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG2571S basic driver. For them, we have shared below an installation guide, which clearly describes the right method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG2571S INF driver on a Windows computer.
Canon MG-2571S Printer Ink
This Canon inkjet printer uses one black and one colored ink cartridge for printing. The standard Black (PG-745) and Color (CL-746) ink cartridges can print nearly 180 pages per cartridge. The high yield Black (PG-745 XL) and Color (CL-746XL) ink cartridges can print up to 300 pages per cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........