Has your Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer suddenly stopped working? Then, reinstalling the Canon printer & scanner drivers can solve your problem. The Canon PIXMA MG6320 all-in-one printer is an inkjet photo printer, which supports Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity. There are many other advanced features of this printer, but to fully utilize those features you must install this Canon printer by using its genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will find on this page are genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers, which are fully compatible with their respective OS. Also, we have provided the detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install them on your computer without any problems.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
This Canon printer supports various operating system versions and all of them have been listed in our OS list given below. In order to download the appropriate Canon printer and scanner driver which is fully compatible with your operating system, you should follow the download steps given below.
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Canon printer driver.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver for Mac
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 12.x – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 11.x – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 10.15 – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 10.13, 10.14 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 10.12 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG6320 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
When you are installing the printer and scanner drivers of a multi-function printer on your computer, then you must follow the right installation process. Therefore, if you have any doubts regarding the driver installation process for this Canon printer, then you must resolve those doubts because proper installation of the drivers is important as it helps in the efficient interaction between various functions of your Canon multi-function printer.
In this section, we are providing installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. After downloading your Canon printer driver, you should study the installation guide which is associated with your driver type, then follow its instructions accordingly to properly install your printer driver on your computer. We have taken special care to make our installation guides easy to understand and execute.
A) Install Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Using Driver Package
If you want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver package, then this installation guide is for you. All the installation steps given below have been associated with an image file so that you can properly understand the installation process and implement it without making any mistake. Our installation guide describes the printer driver installation process for the Windows 10 operating system, but you can follow the same installation process for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package downloaded from this page and wait for its installation files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the Canon MP Drivers application to load itself.
- In the Welcome screen of the driver setup program, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- Wait for the printer and scanner driver installation to complete.
- In the Connection Method screen, you have the option to choose between the ‘Wireless LAN, the ‘Wired LAN’ and the ‘USB’ connections. Choose your preferred connection method. We are choosing the ‘Use the printer via USB’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, connect your printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch-on your printer. Wait for the computer to detect your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Canon PIXMA MG6320 driver on your computer and your Canon all-in-one printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Using INF Driver
The installation process for the INF printer driver is different from the installation process of the printer driver package. Therefore, if you want to install this Canon all-in-one printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG6320 INF driver, then you should follow the installation process described in the driver installation guide provided below. Our guide clearly describes the installation process for the Canon PIXMA MG6320 basic driver on a Windows operating system.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black, one Cyan, one Magenta, one Gray and one Yellow ink cartridge. The standard sized Black (6513B001), Cyan (6514B001), Magenta (6515B001), Gray (6517B001) and Yellow (6516B001) ink cartridges can print up to 1105 pages, 304 pages, 298 pages, 780 pages and 330 pages respectively. While the high yield Black (6448B001), Cyan (6449B001), Magenta (6450B001), Gray (6452B001) and Yellow (6451B001) ink cartridges can print up to 4425 pages, 660 pages, 660 pages, 3350 pages and 660 pages respectively.