The Canon PIXMA TS5050 all-in-one is a hassle-free printer designed for home users. This compact inkjet printer supports wireless connectivity, which means you can print, scan and copy using your smart device or computer from anywhere. There are many more great features of this multi-function machine, which you can fully avail when you install it by using its genuine Canon printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will find on this page are genuine and fully compatible Canon drivers. We have also shared detailed installation instructions for these printer drivers.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Canon TS5050 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) – Download (16 MB)
- Canon TS5050 driver for Server 2000 – 2019 (32/64bit) – Download (16 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver for macOS 11 Big Sur → Download (10.4 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver for Mac OS 10.10 to 10.15 → Download (10.4 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver for Mac OS 10.9, 10.8 → Download (8.9 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver for Linux, Ubuntu ▼
Printer Driver (1.1 MB) / Scanner Driver (343 KB)
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA TS5050 website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver
We have shared the printer driver installation guides on this page. Our guides explain the installation process for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Please read the guide that suits your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver Using Driver Package
In this Canon driver installation guide you will find the installation steps for the Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver package. The installation steps given below can be followed for all Windows operating systems.
Before starting the driver installation, arrange a USB cable for your printer and make sure your Canon printer is properly setup.
- Run the newly downloaded Canon driver package and wait for its files to unzip on your computer.
- The Installer program will run by itself. In the Start Setup screen, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the installer to acquire the necessary information for the driver and software installation.
- Select the region of your stay, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Read the license agreement and accept it by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- If you want, you can agree to take the Canon Extended Survey Program by clicking on the ‘Agree’ button. Participating in this program is not mandatory and you can install your drivers without any problems even if you choose the “Do not agree” button.
- Waiting for the installer to process the information.
- You need to deactivate the firewall block to give this installer complete access to your Windows. Click on the ‘Next’ button to move ahead.
- In the Connection Method screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- If your Canon printer is connected via a USB cable, then disconnect the USB cable and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to download the drivers and software.
- Wait for the installer to install the drivers and software on your computer.
- Now, you should connect your printer with your computer using a USB cable and wait for the installer to detect your Canon printer, then follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Canon PIXMA TS5050 driver on your computer and your printer is ready for use.
2) Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver Using INF Driver
Installation method for the Canon PIXMA TS5050 INF driver has been clearly explained in our printer driver installation guide given below. Read our guide carefully and follow the steps in their correct order to install your printer driver without making any mistakes.
Canon TS5050 Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer from Canon uses one Photo Black (CLI-571BK), one Black (PGI-570), one Cyan (CLI-571C), one Magenta (CLI-571M) and one Yellow (CLI-571Y) ink cartridge.