Canon PIXMA MG6350 is an all-in-one color printer. Printer connectivity with the computer is not usually so reliable – it is a very sensitive part, it may interrupt suddenly. Usually the Windows update does create this type of incompatibility issue.
If you are facing any such problem, then you must download and install its latest driver that can be easily downloaded from its official website or from the download section given below.
In the download section, I have provided the Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver download links for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventur◘a operating systems. All the drivers shared below are the latest and tested with the respective operating system versions.
Along with their download guide, you must read its installation guide before start installing it on your computer. It’ll help you in installing the drivers.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
Step 1: In our OS list, select your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click on its download button to get your Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver for Windows
PIXMA MG6350 Driver for Mac
Canon MG6350 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG6350 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
In the “how to install” section, you will find a detailed installation guide for full feature drivers and basic drivers (inf drivers). Follow the instructions in a guide suitable for you.
1) Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, I will explain the right method of installing the full feature Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver on a Windows computer. You can use these steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file and wait for its file to unzip on your computer.
- Wait for the MP Drivers application to start.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- Wait for the installation of the driver files to complete.
- In the Connection method screen, choose the ‘Use the printer via USB’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and wait for the installer program to detect your printer, then follow the instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, installation of the Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver package has been completed. Your Canon printer is now ready for use.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Printer Using Basic Driver
In the installation section shared below you will find the installation process for the Canon MG6350 basic driver (inf driver) on a Windows computer. Check out the steps below: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon MG6350 Printer Features
The Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer has been designed for home users who want to print professional quality photos at their home.
This inkjet printer uses a 6-ink cartridge system to deliver high quality prints. You can connect this printer to your computer using its USB, Ethernet and Wireless connectivity options.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Ink Cartridge
This Canon inkjet printer uses one Black (6508B001), one Pigment Black (6496B001), one Grey (6512B001), one Cyan (6509B001), one Magenta (6510B001) and one Yellow (6511B001) ink cartridge for printing, which can print up to 495 pages, 300 pages, 125 pages, 304 pages, 298 pages and 330 pages respectively.