In this article, we will provide you with the most latest Canon PIXMA MP190 driver package, which will be extremely useful for those who have misplaced their Canon MP190 software CD.
Go to the download section below and download the Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, Server 2000 to 2022 32bit & 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. Scanner driver & software also included in the driver pack.
Steps to download Canon mp190 Driver
From the list of operating systems given below, choose your OS and click on its download link to get your Canon MP190 driver setup file.
Drivers Download Links
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows XP (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows XP (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows Vista (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows Vista (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 7 (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 7 (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 10 (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Windows 11 (64-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 basic inf driver for Windows All Version (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 basic inf driver for Windows All Version (64-bit) → Download
Here’s a guide to learn how to install a printer driver manually using its basic driver.
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 (32-bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA MP190 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 (64-bit) → Download
- Canon MP190 printer driver for Mac 10.5 and 10.6 → Download
- Canon MP190 printer driver for Mac 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.12 → Download
- Canon MP190 scanner driver for Mac OS All Versions → Download
- Canon MP190 driver for Mac 10.11 to 10.15 → Not Available
- Canon MP190 driver for macOS 11.x Big Sur / 12.x / 13.x Ventura → Not Available
- Canon MP190 driver for Linux and Ubuntu (32/64bit) → Download
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MP190 official website.
Download Compatible Drivers
All the drivers that are mentioned above are full feature drivers, which are the same ones that are mentioned on Canon’s official website. We have provided the download links here for your convenience only. These drivers are fully compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Update Driver Regularly
Each new version of a driver is released to remove the bugs which were found in its older version. Therefore, installing the latest version of a printer driver ensures that you will get the best performance from your printer.
Canon PIXMA MP190 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2000 to 2022
- Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x and 13.x Ventura
- Linux and Ubuntu
Installation Steps for Driver
Read the installation manual of your printer driver before you start the installation of your driver. This will help you in preventing driver installation mistakes.
You can easily reduce the chances of driver conflicts by simply uninstalling all the useless drivers from your computer before you start the installation of your new printer driver.
Canon MP190 Features
This all-in-one inkjet printer from Canon has some special features. The most impressive feature of this printer is its ability to automatically detect the type of original you are copying. Depending on whether it’s a photo, a text document or a page from a notebook, it processes the image accordingly.
Canon MP190 Cartridge Details
This printer uses one Black (PG-40) and one Tri-Color (CL-41) ink cartridge.
canonmp198 very good
The Canon 190 printer is the primary series (parent) of the Canon 198 printer. You can say the Canon 198 is a derivative product of Canon 190 series printer. All the printers in this series use the primary series driver. Eventually, the Canon 190 driver will work flawlessly with the Canon 198 printer, as all the child-printers have the same card (motherboard) that is in the primary series printer.
Hopefully I can get an answer from this site. I’ve been looking to use my Canon Pixma MP190 to scan docs and print them as .PDF’s for digital backup to be written to disc. I’ve tried installing various versions of MP Navigator EX and earlier versions, all to no avail. Does anybody know what plug-in or else I can use to accomplish this? My printer already has drivers installed and operates as it should on my Windows 11 system, but it will not respond to Acrobat when prompted to print to .PDF from the scanner on the printer.
It seems like your PDF reader is having permission issues in the registry. The best option is to reinstall the PDF reader from scratch. Or apply the following fix:
1) Open the File Menu
2) Select “Print”
3) Printing window will appear
4) Click “Advanced”
5) Put a check in the box next to “Print as Image”
6) Click OK to close the “Advanced” window
7) Click OK to print
How to activate the scanner mode ? currently using Windows 11 64bit.I install n it can print but scanner mode don’t work yet
Scanner driver is already given in the basic driver as named: “MP190SC.INF”. So use this file to install it, but you’ll have to install it manually. Here’s a guide to learn how to install scanner driver manually using its basic driver.