The CANON PIXMA MX426 all-in-one is a sleek and stylish looking printer best suited for home and small office users. This inkjet printer supports wireless connectivity, which means multiple users can easily operate all its functions without being near to this printer. Printing, scanning, copying and faxing of documents is really easy with this device due to its 2.5 inch color LCD screen.
In this driver download guide, you will get the CANON PIXMA MX426 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Along with the printer drivers, we are also sharing the installation instructions for these drivers so that you can avail their best performance.
Steps to Download CANON PIXMA MX426 Driver
Operating systems supported by this Canon printer have been mentioned in our OS list. In that list, locate the operating system where you want to install your printer, then use its download link to get your CANON PIXMA MX426 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- CANON pixma MX426 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (31 MB)
- CANON MX426 driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (31 MB)
- CANON MX426 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit/64bit) – Not Available
- CANON MX426 driver for macOS 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- CANON MX426 driver for macOS 10.13 to 10.15 – Not Available
- CANON MX426 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 10.12 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- CANON MX426 driver for Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- CANON pixma MX426 driver for Mac OS 10.4 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- CANON pixma MX426 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Download the driver directly from the CANON PIXMA MX426 website.
How to Install CANON PIXMA MX426 Driver
To ensure that your printer can deliver its best performance, you must install your newly downloaded printer driver in the right way. Therefore, we have shared below a printer driver installation guide which describes in simple steps the right method of installing a printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This canon inkjet printer uses one black (PG 810) and one Tri-color (CL 811) ink cartridge. The print yield of this black cartridge is up to 244 pages and of tri-color cartridge is 220 pages.