If you are facing any problems with your Epson 2850 printer, then try to reinstall its latest drivers. Before you start installing the Epson Ecotank ET-2850 driver, you must make sure that the drivers you are going to install should either be downloaded only from Epson’s official website or from its original driver’s CD.
For a pleasant experience, I am providing the same drivers in the download section below. Along with that, I have also prepared a step-by-step installation instruction on how you can install Epson et2850 driver properly on your computer. Meaning, on this page you’ll get all the information regarding Epson ET-2850 drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Epson Ecotank ET-2850 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x OS. Let’s start the process by downloading the driver first.
Steps to Download Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Driver
1) On our OS list, find the operating system where you want to install this Epson printer.
2) Then click on the download button in-front of the selected OS, the download will start automatically. Save the “ET2850_X64_30100_NA.exe” file.
Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Driver for Windows
Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Driver for Mac
Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson Ecotank ET-2850 official website.
How to Install Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Driver
In this section, we are providing a comprehensive installation guide for the full feature driver and the basic driver. Read the guide associated with your driver type and follow its instructions to properly install your Epson printer driver.
1) Install Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Printer Using Driver Package
Here, we have described the step-by-step process for properly installing the full feature Epson Ecotank ET-2850 driver on a Windows computer. You can follow this installation process for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and click on the ‘OK’ button to continue with the installation process.
- Wait for the driver package files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the Epson setup program to start.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Accept’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the setup program to check your computer for the driver installation.
- In the Additional Agreements screen, we recommend proceeding with the default selection by clicking on the ‘Next’ button. If you want, then you can change the selections before clicking the ‘Next’ button.
- Make sure that the ink is properly filled in the ink tanks of your Epson printer, then choose the ‘I finished filling the ink tanks’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to download the drivers and software from the Epson server.
- Wait for the setup program to install the downloaded drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the setup program to check your system environment.
- In the Select your Connection Method screen, choose the ‘Connect via USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable to complete the installation process. Otherwise, choose the ‘Do not connect now’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When you see the Setup Complete screen, then click on the ‘Finish’ button.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson Ecotank ET-2850 driver package on your computer.
2) Install Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Printer Using Basic Driver
The following installation guide will teach you how to install the Epson Ecotank ET-2850 manually using its basic driver on a Windows computer. How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson Ecotank ET-2850 Features
The Epson Ecotank ET-2850 all-in-one printer is an easy to setup, simple to operate, fast and affordable printer. The integrated ink tank technology ensures low printing cost, while auto duplex printing feature enhances productivity. This printer supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Which Ink is using this Epson Ecotank ET-2850
You will get the ink for this Epson printer in Black (T502120-ST), Cyan (T502220-ST), Magenta (T502320-ST) and Yellow (T502420-ST) ink bottles. The black ink bottle has a page yield of up to 7500 pages, while the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles deliver a composite page yield of almost 6000 pages.
Found this very helpful and easy to follow. Got my printer setup with no problems.