The Epson L120 printer is a popular ink tank L series printer that was launched by Epson when they introduced the ink tank technology to the market. It was one of the most successful printers in ink tank technology. It is a colored inkjet single-function printer that produces high-quality prints at an affordable price.
If you are looking for an Epson L120 driver for your computer, then you have reached the right place. In the download section below, you will find the driver download links for the Epson L120 Ink Tank printer that are best-suited for its supported operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server, Linux, and Mac OS.
The given drivers are full-feature drivers with an installer that will install this Epson L120 printer in a few clicks. Along with the driver download links, we have prepared and shared below the step-by-step guide to install this printer on a Windows-based computer so that you can get an exact idea of how to install this L120 printer on your computer.
Steps to Download Epson L120 Printer Driver
To download the correct Epson L120 printer driver, you need to know your operating system version. Next you have to select your desired operating system from the several operating systems mentioned on this page and click on the driver download link that is associated with it. All Epson L120 drivers provided here are specifically designed to work with their respective operating systems.
Driver Download Links
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows XP (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows XP (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows Vista (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows Vista (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 7 (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 7 (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 8 (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 8 (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 8.1 (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 8.1 (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 10 (32bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 10 (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Windows 11 (64bit) – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022 – Download (32bit) / Download (64bit)
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for MAC 10.0 to 10.15 – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for MAC 11.x Big Sur, 12.x Monterey – Download
- Epson L120 Full Feature Driver for macOS 13.x Ventura – Download
You can download this driver directly from Epson L120 official download page.
How to Install Epson L120 Driver
In the following installation guide, we will explain in simple steps the right process of installing the full feature Epson L120 driver on a Windows computer. For your convenience, we have provided a video tutorial so that you can easily understand the driver installation process properly and execute it without making any errors. You can use the installation steps mentioned below to install the Epson L120 driver on all versions of the Windows operating system.
Watch the below given video tutorial to know how to install the Epson L120 printer driver on Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7.
- Run the driver package file you have downloaded from this page and wait as the setup program unpacks its files on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the driver installer program, choose the ‘Epson L120 Series’ icon. Also, if you want to make this Epson printer the default printer on your computer, then select the ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’ options. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Select your preferred language, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Epson Eula screen, accept the Seiko Epson Corporation Software License Agreement by selecting the ‘Agree’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait as the setup program starts the installation of the Epson printer driver on your computer.
- In the Epson Printer Utilities Setup screen, choose the ‘No: USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer to your computer via a USB cable and switch on your printer. Wait until the setup program detects the connected Epson printer.
- Wait as the setup program completes the port configuration of the Epson printer.
- When the message box appears that the printer driver installation and port configuration is completed successfully, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the driver installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson L120 driver package on your computer and your Epson inkjet printer is now ready to print documents and images.
Epson L120 EcoTank Printer Description
Epson L120 is famous for delivering reliable performance and cost effective color prints. This printer employs Epson’s Micro Piezo print-head technology to deliver good quality color prints at substantially reduced printing costs. Thereby making L120 an ideal color printer for home offices and students.
Epson L120 Features
Using the Epson L120 printer is a completely hassle-free printing experience. Despite its compact design, this color printer provides amazing productivity and very little downtime. This makes Epson L120 the most reliable and affordable color printer in its price range.
To reduce printing costs, this printer has a purpose-built ink tank system that has been integrated into the printer. This design allows you to refill the tanks directly from the ink bottles. Additionally, Epson has significantly reduced the footprint of this printer by integrating the ink tank system into the printer. Therefore, you can use this printer in places that have less desk-space, such as student bedrooms.
- Epson Micro Piezo printing technology.
- Print resolution of 720×720 dpi.
- Print speed of 8.5 ppm for black and 4.5 ppm for color prints.
- Paper tray capacity of 50-sheets.
- Ink tank capacity of 40 ML per tank.
Epson L120 Printer Ink Details
Epson L120 printer uses ink cartridges of four colors: black, cyan, yellow, and magenta. The ink in the cartridges is refilled directly from the ink bottles. The details of these ink bottles are:
- T6644 Yellow ink bottle (C13T66444A)
- T6643 Magenta ink bottle (C13T66434A)
- T6642 Cyan ink bottle (C13T66424A)
- T6641 Black ink bottle (C13T66414A)
Each bottle contains 70 ml of ink. The page yield for Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta color bottles is up to 6,500 pages per bottle, and for the Black color bottle it is up to 4,000 pages.