If you are looking for a direct ID card printer, then there are a few printers that can match the performance of the EDIsecure DCP 350 card printer. This printer can print single-sided and double-sided cards. This printer has an impressive design and offers many upgradable options. In order to get the best performance from this card printer you must install it by using its genuine EDIsecure card printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will find EDIsecure DCP 350 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. On this page we have shared only genuine EDIsecure printer drivers. We have also provided detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install your printer driver without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download EDIsecure DCP 350 Driver
In our OS list, select your preferred operating system and use its download link to get your EDIsecure DCP 350 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the EDIsecure DCP 350 official website.
How to Install EDIsecure DCP 350 Printer Driver
For the efficient functioning of your printer driver you must install it by using its proper installation procedure. Therefore, in this guide we have shared detailed installation guides for the EDIsecure driver package and the EDIsecure INF driver. Read the installation guide which suits your driver type and follow its instructions properly.
1) Install EDIsecure DCP 350 Printer Using Driver Package
The installation procedure shared below describes the proper method of installing the full feature EDIsecure DCP 350 driver on your computer. We have provided an image file for each of the installation step so that you can execute the installation process without any errors. You can follow the below mentioned installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Double click on the driver file and click on the ‘Yes’ button in the User Account Control window.
- First the driver installer will check for any previous installation, click on the ‘Next’ button to start the process.
- Wait for the installer to check for the previous installations.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to prepare your computer for the driver installation.
- Wait as the installer prepares your computer for the printer driver installation.
- If you see the warning that the driver is not verified by the Windows, then click on the ‘Install this driver software anyway’ option to proceed.
- Choose the ‘Local USB port’ option, then connect your printer with your computer by using the USB cable and click on the ‘Next’ button. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the EDIsecure DCP 350 driver package on your computer.
2) Install EDIsecure DCP 350 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install the EDIsecure DCP 350 INF driver on your computer, then read the installation guide shared below. Our guide explains in simple steps the right method of installing the EDIsecure DCP 350 basic driver.
Ribbon Cartridge Details
This EDIsecure printer uses one Matica (DIC10580) color ribbon for printing.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........