Most of the Epson EcoTank ET-2814 printer problems can be resolved by properly updating its drivers with the latest one. We recommend keeping printer drivers up-to-date. In the latest version, they fix lots of bugs as well. They also fix bugs in the printer itself by updating its firmware. Check out the download list below and you’ll get the latest drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the Epson EcoTank ET-2814 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have only provided the download links for the official Epson printer and scanner drivers, which means the drivers you will get from here are fully compatible with their respective OS version. We have also shared comprehensive installation guides for these drivers so that you can properly install your Epson drivers.
Steps to Download Epson EcoTank ET-2814 Driver
In our OS list given below you will find all the operating systems supported by this Epson all-in-one printer. Follow the download steps provided below to download the Epson printer and scanner drivers that are appropriate for your preferred OS version.
- Find the operating system in our OS list on which you want to install this Epson EcoTank printer.
- Use the download button related to your chosen OS version to begin the download of your Epson EcoTank ET-2814 driver setup file.
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac
Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson EcoTank ET-2814 official website.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-2814 Driver
Proper installation of the Epson printer and scanner drivers is important for the efficient functioning of this Epson all-in-one printer. However, there are many users who have doubts regarding the Epson driver installation process.
For all such users, we are providing in this section the installation guide for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Read the installation guide related to your driver type before you start the installation of your Epson printer and scanner drivers. Doing this will help you avoid any type of driver installation mistakes.
Method 1: Install Epson EcoTank ET-2814 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the proper method of installing the full feature Epson EcoTank ET-2814 driver on a Windows computer. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can fully understand the installation process and follow it without any confusion. You can use the following installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file you downloaded from this page and wait for the Epson setup wizard program to load itself on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Accept’ to agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm the acceptance of the license agreement.
- In the Additional Agreements screen, you will be asked for your permission to collect your Epson printer product usage data and the Epson software usage data. If you are unsure what to do, then leave the default selections unchanged and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you haven’t filled the ink tanks of your printer with their respective inks, then do it now. Finally, switch on your Epson printer, choose the ‘I have finished filling ink into the ink tanks’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to downloads the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software on your computer to complete.
- In the Select your connection method screen, choose the ‘Connect via USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you want, then connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable. If you want to perform this step afterwards, then choose ‘Do not connect now’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When you see the Setup Complete screen, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Epson setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson EcoTank ET-2814 driver package on your computer and your Epson printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
Method 2: Install Epson EcoTank ET-2814 Printer Using INF Driver
There are many users who may want to install this Epson all-in-one printer by using its Epson EcoTank ET-2814 INF driver. All such users should read the installation guide shared below, which clearly describes the right method of installing the Epson EcoTank ET-2814 basic driver on a Windows computer.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2814 all-in-one printer uses ink tank technology to deliver high quality prints at very low cost. This Epson color inkjet printer supports both USB and Wireless connectivity, which allows you to connect this Epson printer with almost all wired and wireless computing devices.
Epson ET-2814 Ink Cartridge
The ink for this Epson inkjet printer is available in Black (C13T00P140), Cyan (C13T00P240), Magenta (C13T00P340) and Yellow (C13T00P440) ink bottles. The Black ink bottle has a page yield of up to 4500 pages. While the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles can deliver a composite print yield of nearly 7500 pages.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........