EPSON EcoTank L386 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that uses Epson EcoTank technology to deliver high quality prints at very low cost. The top print speed of this printer is 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color prints. The maximum print resolution offered by this printer is 5760 x 1440 dpi. Overall it is a very good InkTank printer.
If you are searching for the latest EPSON EcoTank L386 printer & scanner driver package, then you have arrived at the right place. In this download guide, you will find EPSON EcoTank L386 all-in-one drivers along with their detailed installation instructions.
On this page, we are providing EPSON EcoTank L386 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The drivers you will find below are genuine Epson drivers, and thus, they can be used as an alternative to the software CD drivers of this printer.
Steps to Download EPSON EcoTank L386 Driver
From the list of OS given below, choose your preferred operating system. Use the download button associated with your chosen OS to get your EPSON EcoTank L386 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- EPSON L386 driver for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) – Download (36.96 MB)
- EPSON L386 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) – Download (39.72 MB)
- EPSON EcoTank L386 driver for Mac OS 10.5 to 11 Big Sur – Download (113.53 MB)
- EPSON L386 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Scanner 32bit (12.3 MB)/ Scanner 64bit (18.1 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the EPSON EcoTank L386 official website.
Function of Printer Driver:
The function of a printer driver for all-in-one printing devices is much more than creating a communication channel between your printer and your computer. Therefore, for this multi-function printer you must use the full EPSON EcoTank L386 driver while installing it on your computer.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP to Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 11 Big Sur
How to Install EPSON EcoTank L386 Driver
The printer driver installation guide we have shared below has been prepared for both new as well as experienced users. Our guide clearly explains the right method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
EPSON EcoTank L386 Ink Details
Ink for this printer is available in Black (C13T66414A), Magenta (C13T66434A), Cyan (C13T66424A) and Yellow (C13T66444A) ink bottles.