Although the Epson EcoTank L4260 printer driver CD comes along with the printer, but if you have lost the driver CD, then you don’t need to worry because the Epson L4260 driver is easily available on their website.
Therefore, you should always use the official driver, whether it is downloaded from its official website or from a legitimate source. Both options are explained below in the download section. Please check it out.
In the download section, you’ll get Epson EcoTank L4260 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, and 12.x operating systems. Apart from the download links, we have also provided their detailed installation guide.
Steps to Download Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver
In our OS list given below, we have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Epson printer:
Step 1: Find the operating system in our OS list where you want to install this Epson printer.
Step 2: Click the download button to get your Epson EcoTank L4260 driver setup file.
Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver for Windows
Epson L4260 Driver for Mac
Epson L-4260 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson EcoTank L4260 official website.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver
In this section, we are providing a detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and the basic driver (inf driver). Select the guide that is suitable for you, then apply its installation steps to properly install your Epson L4260 printer driver.
1) Install Epson EcoTank L4260 Printer Using Driver Package
You will find in the following installation steps the proper way of installing the full feature Epson EcoTank L4260 driver on a Windows computer. Following installation steps can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file and click on the ‘OK’ button to start the installer program.
- Wait for the setup program to extract its files into your computer.
- Wait for the Epson driver installer program to start.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Accept’ button to agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement.
- In the Additional Agreements screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Make sure that the ink tanks of your printer are filled, then choose the ‘I finished filling the ink tanks’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the drivers and software to download on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software to complete.
- In the Select Your Connection Method screen, choose the ‘Connect via USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connect Via USB Cable screen, choose the ‘Do not connect now’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to exit the driver installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Epson EcoTank L4260 driver package installation on your computer. You can start using your Epson printer after connecting it to your computer using a USB cable.
2) Install Epson EcoTank L4260 Printer Using Basic Driver
You can use the installation steps in the installation guide shared below to install the Epson EcoTank L4260 basic driver on a Windows computer. Check out this article: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson EcoTank L4260 Features
The Epson EcoTank L4260 printer can deliver good quality prints at very low costs due to its integrated ink tank technology. Apart from the borderless printing feature, this Epson printer also supports automatic duplex printing. This inkjet printer can be connected to a computer using the USB cable and Wireless connectivity options.
Which ink is used in Epson L4260 printer?
The ink for this Epson printer is available in Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles. For more details, see the given list below.
|L4260 Ink Description||Ink Model Number
|Black Color Ink||C13T03Y100|
|Cyan Color Ink||C13T03Y298|
|Magenta Color Ink||C13T03Y398|
|Yellow Color Ink||C13T03Y498|