The Epson EcoTank L1110 driver disc comes with the printer that includes all the drivers, software and necessary utilities to install the printer on a computer. But the problem is, most of the time this software CD gets misplaced or damaged. If you are in the same boat, then don’t worry because the information given below will help you to download and install Epson L1110 with its correct driver.
In the download section below, we have shared the Epson L1110 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The Epson L1110 driver package provided here includes the basic driver of this printer.
Steps to download Epson L1110 driver
Driver download procedure:
- Determine the version of the operating system where you want to install your printer.
- Find that OS version in the download section.
- Use its download link to download your Epson L1110 driver setup file.
- Epson L1110 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) – Download
- Epson L1110 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit) – Download
- Epson L1110 driver for Windows Server 2000 – Not Available
- Epson L1110 driver for Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 – Not Available
- Epson L1110 driver for Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022 – Not Available
- Epson L1110 driver for Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.15, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x – Download
- Epson L1110 driver for Linux and Ubuntu – Download 32bit / Download 64bit
Download the driver directly from the Epson L1110 official website.
Printer Driver Update
Updating your printer driver regularly with the latest official release is important for the proper functioning of your printer. This is because every new update is released after removing all known bugs found in the current version of the printer driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows 7 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows 10 32bit or 64-bit
- Windows 11 64-bit
- Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2016, 2019, 2022 32bit or 64-bit
- Mac OS
How to install driver
Most users think that printer driver installation is a process that can never go wrong, but that’s not the case. Therefore, you must read the driver installation guide shared below before installing your full feature Epson L1110 driver.
In this printer driver installation guide given below we will describe the installation steps for the Epson L1110 driver package. In our guide we have described the printer driver installation for the Windows 10 operating system, but you can use the exact same installation process for other Windows OS as well.
Before starting the printer driver installation process make sure that your printer is ready for use and its cable is properly connected to your computer.
- Run the newly downloaded Epson driver package and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the driver installer welcome screen, choose ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’ options. If you don’t want to select these options, then you can do that as it will not affect the driver installation process. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose your language and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- If you want you can read the license agreement, or simply accept the license agreement by selecting the ‘Agree’ option. Then, click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer driver installation process to start.
- Wait for the setup to update the printer installation information.
- Make sure that your Epson L1110 printer is turned-on and is connected with your computer via the USB cable.
- If you want you can click on the ‘Manual’ button and specify the port which you want to use for connecting your Epson L1110 printer. Otherwise, wait for the Epson Printer Setup Utility to detect your Epson printer.
- Once your printer has been detected and its drivers installed, you will see the message stating ‘driver installation and port configuration is successful‘. Click on the ‘OK’ button to finish the driver installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed your Epson L1110 printer on your computer. You should print a test page to check whether the printer has been properly installed or not.
If it doesn’t work then you’ll have to install the printer manually using its basic driver:How you can install driver manually without using installer.
The Epson inkjet printer uses EcoTank technology to deliver high-quality prints at a very low cost. Primarily, this printer is designed for small businesses and can print at speeds of up to 5 ppm for colour and 10 ppm for black documents. The space-saving design of this printer and its spill-free ink tank technology further enhances its effectiveness for small businesses.
Epson L1110 Ink Details
Epson L1110 printer uses InkTank technology called ECOTANK. Ink of this printer comes in bottles with the following details: Black (C13T00V198), Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles.