If you have made up your mind to update or re-install the Epson L14150 series printer driver to fix minor printing issues, you should always opt for the latest and official drivers. Also make sure that you are downloading the right model number drivers to avoid driver conflict. For your convenience, I am going to share with you the Epson L14150 drivers which would be the one-click download link and those are the same drivers as the official one. Check out the download section below. Along with the drivers, you’ll get the complete installation guide just beneath the download section.
When you click on the Epson L14150 series driver download link shared below you will get a direct download link. This printer supports Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x OS.
Let’s start by downloading the driver first. Keep following the article steps.
Steps to Download Epson L14150 Series Driver
Go through our OS list and choose the operating system where you want to install this L14150 printer, then click on its download link to start downloading the setup file.
Epson L14150 Series Driver for Windows
Epson L14150 Series Driver for Mac
Epson L14150 Series Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson L14150 series official website.
How to Install Epson L14150 Series Driver
To install the L14150 printer properly on your computer, please ensure that you are going through the correct installation process. Therefore, I have prepared and shared the step-by-step installation process for the full feature driver and for the basic driver. Both installation instructions are given below, opt for the one that is best suited for you. Let’s start with the full feature driver installation process.
1) Install Epson L14150 Series Printer Using Full Feature Driver
The following installation steps will describe the installation process for the full feature Epson L14150 series driver. You can follow these steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file and wait for the setup program to load on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Accept’ button to agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm your choice.
- Make sure that you have filled the inks in the ink tanks of the Epson printer, then choose the ‘I have finished filling ink into ink tanks’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait as the setup program installs the downloaded drivers and software on your computer.
- In the Select your connection method screen, choose the ‘Connect via USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you can connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable, otherwise, choose the ‘Do not connect now’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to finish the driver installation process.
- When you see the Setup Complete screen, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson L14150 series driver package on your computer and you can start using your Epson printer after connecting it with your computer via USB cable.
2) Install Epson L14150 Series Printer Using Basic Driver
If you want to install this Epson L14150 series printer using its basic driver, then read the installation guide shared below. Our guide clearly describes the right method to install the Epson L14150 series using its basic INF driver on a Windows computer.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson L14150 Series Features
The Epson L14150 all-in-one printer is capable of printing A3 sized documents, which means it has been designed for office use. This inkjet printer supports a wide variety of paper sizes like: A5, A4 and A3 and uses ink tank technology to deliver low-cost prints. The Epson L14150 printer supports USB and Wireless connectivity.
Ink Cartridge Details
The ink for this Epson printer comes in Black (C13T03Y100), Cyan (C13T03Y298), Magenta (C13T03Y398), and Yellow (C13T03Y498) ink bottles. The Black ink bottle contains 127 ml of ink, while the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles contain 70 ml of ink per bottle.