When searching for a printer for your home office, which is versatile, fast and delivers reliable performance, then the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 all-in-one printer is a good option. This color inkjet printer uses PrecisionCore technology to deliver laser quality prints. This printer supports USB, Wireless and Ethernet connectivity options. Also, the touchscreen on its control panel makes it easy to setup and navigate this multi-function machine. There are many productivity enhancing features bundled with this printer, but you can fully avail those features only when you install it using the genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will find the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Since we have provided only genuine Epson printers and scanner drivers, you can be sure that they will be fully compatible with their respective operating systems. We have also shared comprehensive installation guides for these Epson printer drivers.
Steps to Download Epson WF-2760 Driver
In the list of OS given below we have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Epson all-in-one printer. Follow the instructions given below to download your Epson driver:
- Choose the operating system from our list of OS where you want to install your Epson printer.
- Use the download link related to your chosen OS version to begin the download of your Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 official website.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver
In this section, we will provide installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Therefore, if you have any doubt regarding the installation process of these driver types, then you should read the guide which suits your driver type and follow its instructions as they have been mentioned.
1) Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will describe the installation steps for the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver package. You can use the below mentioned installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Printer Utility Setup screen, choose the ‘EPSON WF-2760 Series’ icon. Make sure that the ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’ options are selected. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Select your preferred language, then click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Choose the ‘Agree’ option to accept the End User Software License Agreement, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer driver to install on your computer.
- In the Connection type, choose the ‘No: USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your printer with your computer by using the USB cable and wait for the program to detect your printer and automatically configure the port.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button when you see the message that the driver installation is successful.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Epson WorkForce WF-2760 driver on your computer and now you can use this Epson all-in-one to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Printer Using INF Driver
In the driver installation guide shared below you will find complete installation steps for the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 basic driver. You should study our installation guide before installing your driver if you want to install your Epson WorkForce WF-2760 INF driver without making any mistake.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Epson inkjet printer uses one black (T220120-S), one Cyan (T220220-S), one Magenta (T220320-S) and one Yellow (T220420-S) ink cartridge for printing.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........