Are you looking for Epson L555 driver & software package? Here, we are giving you the link to download Epson L555 printer drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 32bit / 64bit, Linux, Mac. Follow the following steps to download and installation help..
Epson L555 Driver Download
The Epson L555 is an all-in-one printer that delivers maximum yield and amazing flexibility due to its ink tank system printing method and wireless connectivity. Here you will get direct download links for several operating systems along with comprehensive information on how to install those drivers properly on your computer. Let’s see how.
How to download Epson L555 driver
Determine the operating system on which you will be installing the Epson L555 printer. On this page you will find a list of several operating systems. Choose your operating system on that list and download its respective Epson L555 printer driver.
- Full feature driver for Windows XP, Vista 32bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Windows XP, Vista 64bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 32bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 64bit – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Server 2000 to 2019 32bit is not available but you can use the above given Windows 10 driver by using Windows compatibility mode.
- Driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Scanner Driver – not available
- Full Feature driver for Apple’s Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
If you are getting confused with the above given driver download links then you can go to the direct official L555 driver download page. Click here to go to Epson L555 Official download page.
How to install Epson L555 driver
Proper driver installation is necessary for the proper functioning of your printer. Therefore, we are providing an easy to understand driver installation guide. By following the installation process mentioned in our guide you can install our drivers quickly and easily. You must know that the installation procedure is different for each operating system and must be read carefully.
If your computer is experiencing driver conflicts, then you must follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this problem. Preferably, you should uninstall all the unnecessary and old drivers from your computer to get rid of driver conflicts. However, if that’s not possible, then at least ensure that such drivers are unable to run themselves when you are using your Epson L555 printer.
Epson L555 driver compatibility
We understand the importance of installing a fully compatible printer driver. Therefore, we have properly tested all our printer drivers with their associated operating systems and the Epson L555 printer. This gives us the confidence to guarantee that our printer drivers are fully compatible with their associated operating systems and you can install them on your computer without any doubt.
supported operating systems
Windows XP (64-bit, 32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit, 32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit, 32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit, 32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit, 32-bit)
Mac OSX 10.1 or later
- Epson On-demand ink jet print technology.
- Printing resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- Print speeds of up to 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color prints.
- Scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Input tray capacity of 100 pages.