The Epson L566 all-in-one is an amazing printer which should always be installed using its genuine Epson drivers. In this driver download and installation guide, you will receive the latest Epson L566 driver package as well as their detailed installation instructions.
Epson L566 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that delivers low cost prints due to its ink tank system. Despite low printing costs, the print quality of this printer is really impressive with resolutions of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. The maximum print speed offered by this printer is 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color prints.
Here, we offer Epson L566 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. If you already have the software CD drivers of this printer, then you can install the drivers shared below to upgrade the CD drivers.
Steps to Download Epson L566 Driver
Determine your operating system first from our list and use its download button to get your Epson L566 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Epson L566 driver for All Windows OS (32/64bit) → Download (Web Installer)
- Epson L566 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) → Printer / Scanner
- Epson L566 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) → Printer / Scanner
- Epson L566 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Epson L566 driver download for Mac OS 10.0 to 11 Big Sur → Printer / Scanner
- Epson L566 driver download for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Epson L566 official website.
Printer Driver Conflicts:
Driver conflicts must be avoided when you are installing your full feature Epson L566 driver on your computer. Therefore, before installing your printer driver you must uninstall all the useless drivers from your computer. Also, for driver installation, follow the correct installation process.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15 – Big Sur 11
- Linux and Ubuntu
How to Install Epson L566 Driver
The proper installation process for the printer driver has been clearly explained in our printer driver installation guide shared below. You must read our guide before installing your printer driver to avoid any printer driver installation mistakes.
Installing the Epson L566 driver package is a simple process if you know the right steps to install it. Therefore, in this printer driver installation guide we will describe in easy to understand steps the right method of installing the full feature Epson L566 printer driver. We have shown the installation process for Windows 10 operating system, but you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
Before starting the installation process, make sure that your printer is setup properly and its USB cable has been arranged.
- Run the Epson driver package and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select ‘Epson L3566 Series’ in the printer model section. Also, select the options ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’. Both of these options are not mandatory, but it’s advised to select them. Then, click on the ‘OK‘ button to proceed.
- Choose your preferred language from the drop-down list, then click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Review the license agreement, then choose the ‘Agree’ option and click on the ‘OK’ button to move ahead.
- Wait for the installer to install your printer driver and software.
- Since we are going to connect this Epson printer using USB cable, we will choose the option ‘No: USB connection’. Then, click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Now you should turn-on your printer and connect it with your computer by using the USB cable. Wait for the installer software to detect your printer.
- If you want you can click on the ‘Manual’ button to manually configure the printer port. Otherwise, wait for the installer to configure the port automatically.
- Once the printer is installed and port is configured you will see the message box stating that installation is successful. Click on the ‘OK’ button to complete the installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed Epson L566 driver package on your computer and your Epson printer is ready for use.
If it doesn’t work then you can go with the manual installation using its basic driver: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink for this printer comes in Black (C13T664100), Cyan (C13T664200), Magenta (C13T664300) and Yellow (C13T664400) ink bottles.