Epson L805 printer is a highly popular Inktank printer and is well known for producing good quality photo prints. When using the Epson L805 printer in the long run, it may start showing errors like ‘Waste Ink pad counter end of its life’ and ‘service required’. Along with these error messages, the red lights start blinking on the printer as well. To fix these types of errors, Epson has made L805 resetting adjustment software that can easily resolve all the errors by resetting the printer to its default / factory settings.
In this download guide, we will provide the Epson L805 resetter adjustment program tool free download link. Also, we will explain in simple steps how to install this adjustment program and use it to resolve some basic printer maintenance tasks.
Epson L805 Resetter Tool Download Link
Use the following download link to get the original Epson L805 adjustment program (Resetter program). It is a one-click download button that will work for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and servers.
Click on Download Link button
If you face any complications while using the tool, then read its FAQs carefully.
How to Use Epson L805 Resetter Software
Here, we will tell you how to use Epson L805 adjustment program to resolve waste ink pads issues.
- Download the above Epson L805 resetter program first.
- Disable your antivirus temporarily. Here’s a guide on how to temporarily disable your antivirus.
- After downloading the resetter tool, unzip it into a folder. If it is asking for a password then use fpdd as a password.
- Now open the folder and run ‘Adjprog.exe’ file.
- This will open the Epson L805 adjustment program. Click on ‘Particular adjustment mode’.
- In this window, you can see all the maintenance functions this program can perform. Select ‘Waste ink pad counter’ and then click ‘OK’.
- In this window, click on ‘Main pad counter’ and ‘Platen pad counter’ checkboxes and then click ‘Initialize’.
- In this pop-up window click ‘OK’ to start initializing waste pads.
- Once initializing is done, click ‘Finish’ and close the program.
That’s it, your Epson L805 printer reset has been completed.
As you have seen, the Epson L805 resetter program can perform multiple functions to ensure the proper performance of your Epson L805 printer. Performing all those maintenance tasks is as easy and simple as the one described above. Therefore, the Epson L805 resetter adjustment program tool is a must-have software for users who own the Epson L805 printer.
Why Reset Epson L805 Printer: Sometimes, the Epson L805 printer may display some errors, such as excess ink in waste pads, cartridge head cleaning required, etc. Many users may think that such problems require servicing the printer manually, but most times such errors can be fixed by using Epson L805 adjustment software. The best part about using this tool is that you don’t need to have expert technical knowledge.
Questions & Answers
Question: EPSON L805 BRINGS A MESSAGE THAT A "printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support".
Answer: Yes, use the above given L805 adjustment utility to fix this error.
Question: My printer is giving lines to paper.
Answer: This seems to be related to the print-head problem. You'll need to clean the print-head and nozzle: Clean the printhead of the printer: https://www.freeprintersupport.com/how-to-clean-print-head/