Dot matrix printers are still a first choice for small retail businesses that want to print high volumes of pages. Such users should consider EPSON LQ-310 dot matrix printer for their business establishment. This monochrome dot matrix printer supports USB, Serial and Parallel connectivity, which makes it suitable for all types of computers. However, to get the best performance from this dot matrix printer you must install it using its genuine Epson printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the EPSON LQ-310 driver download links for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x operating systems. Along with the genuine Epson printer drivers we have also provided on this page detailed installation guides for these drivers.
Steps to Download EPSON LQ-310 Driver
Select your preferred operating system version in our OS list and use its download link to go to the download page. In that page, select the ‘Accept’ check box, then click the ‘Download’ button to start the download of your EPSON LQ-310 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the EPSON LQ-310 official website.
How to Install EPSON LQ-310 Driver
In this section, you will find the installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Choose the guide which is related to your driver type, then follow its installation steps to install your driver without making any mistake.
1) Install EPSON LQ-310 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will explain the installation process for the EPSON LQ-310 driver package. All the installation steps are associated with an image file so that you can understand them properly. The following installation procedure can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and choose the ‘I agree to the contents of the License Agreement’ option to accept the license agreement, then click on the ‘Next‘. Button to proceed.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to move ahead.
- Wait for the driver installation to start.
- Wait for the setup to update the installed information.
- Now connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and wait for the installer to detect your printer.
- Wait as the installer installs driver on your computer.
- Wait for the utilities to install on your computer.
- Wait for the installer to complete the driver and software installation.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the driver installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature EPSON LQ-310 driver on your Windows computer and your printer is now ready for use.
2) Install EPSON LQ-310 Printer Using INF Driver
All those users who want to install the EPSON LQ-310 basic driver must read the installation guide shared below. Our guide explains in simple steps the right method of installing the EPSON LQ-310 INF driver on a Windows computer.
EPSON LQ-310 Ink Ribbon Details
This dot matrix printer uses one Black (S015634) ribbon cartridge.