Epson Work Force WF-3720 is an all-in-one inkjet color printer. Epson company has made this printer for small office use.
There are lots of useful features in it. To use all the features through your computer, you will have to install its full feature driver on your computer. If the Epson WF-3720 printer is already installed then make sure the driver is up-to-date.
It is recommended that you download the Epson Work Force WF-3720 driver from its official website, if in case the official website is not working then you can download the same drivers from the below given download section.
In the download sections, you will find the Epson Work Force WF-3720 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems.
I have prepared the download guide and the installation guide so that you can install the driver without any hassle. Let’s start by downloading the driver first.
Steps to Download Epson WF-3720 Driver
Step 1: Select your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click on the download button to have your Epson Work Force WF-3720 driver setup file.
Epson Work Force WF-3720 Driver for Windows
Epson WF-3720 Driver for Mac
Epson Work Force 3720 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson Work Force WF-3720 official website.
How to Install Epson WF-3720 Driver
Here, you will find the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and the basic driver (inf driver). Select the right installation guide and follow its instructions to install your Epson Work Force WF-3720 printer drivers.
Method 1: How to install driver automatically using its setup file
Method 2: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson Work Force WF-3720 Features
The Epson WorkForce WF-3720 is a color inkjet printer that is designed for use in a small office or home office environment. This inkjet printer uses PrecisionCore technology to deliver laser quality prints. You can connect this printer with your computer by using its USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity options. Some of its main features include:
- Print speed: It can print up to 20 pages per minute for black and white documents and 10 pages per minute for color documents.
- Connectivity: It has a range of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC, which allows you to print from a variety of devices such as computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- Automatic duplex printing: It can automatically print on both sides of the page, which helps save paper and reduce costs.
- Scan, copy, and fax: It has a built-in scanner, copier, and fax machine, which makes it a versatile device for a small office.
- Durability: It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 15,000 pages, which makes it suitable for handling a high volume of prints.
- Epson Connect: It is compatible with Epson Connect, which is a suite of mobile printing apps that allows you to print from your mobile device or email documents to the printer from anywhere in the world.
- Other features: It has a large paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper, as well as a manual feed tray for envelopes and other special media. It also has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen for easy operation.
Epson WF-3720 Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black (T252120-S), one Cyan (T252220-S), one Magenta (T252320-S) and one Yellow (T252420-S) ink cartridge for printing, which can deliver a page yield of almost 350 pages, 300 pages, 300 pages and 300 pages respectively.