Although the Epson PX-105 printer drivers maybe difficult to find over the internet, but you should always download and install the drivers which are appropriate for this Epson printer model. The Epson PX-105 printer has all the features which home users may require to get amazing printing experience. This Epson color inkjet printer supports Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity options.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Epson PX-105 printer driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have taken special care to share only genuine Epson printer drivers of this printer, which are fully compatible with their associated operating systems. Apart from the printer drivers, we have also provided their detailed installation guides so that you can install your drivers without any errors.
Steps to Download Epson PX-105 Driver
In the OS list given below, we have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Epson printer. Go through our OS list and choose the operating system where you want to install your Epson printer, then click on its download button to start the download of your Epson PX-105 driver setup file.
Epson PX-105 Driver for Windows
Epson PX-105 Driver for Mac
Epson PX-105 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Epson PX-105 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
Download the driver directly from the Epson PX-105 official website.
How to Install Epson PX-105 Driver
Proper installation of the Epson printer driver is important if you want to get the best performance of this Epson printer. Therefore, in this section, we have shared installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Carefully study the installation guide which is related to your driver type before you start the installation of your Epson printer driver. Doing this will allow you to avoid any type of printer driver installation mistake.
A) Install Epson PX-105 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the right method of the installing the full feature Epson PX-105 driver on a Windows computer. The following installation steps can be used to for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from here and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select the ‘Epson PX-105 Series’ icon, make sure that the ‘Set as default printer’ option is checked, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Epson Eula screen, choose the ‘Agree’ option to accept the Epson End User Software License Agreement, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to install the drivers on your computer.
- In the Epson Printer Utilities Setup screen, choose the ‘No: USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and wait for the setup program to detect the Epson printer.
- Wait for the setup program to complete the installation of the Epson printer.
- When you see the message that the printer driver installation is completed successfully, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson PX-105 driver package on your computer and your Epson printer is now ready for use.
B) Install Epson PX-105 Printer Using INF Driver
There are some users who want to install this Epson printer by using its Epson PX-105 INF driver. If you are one such user, then for your help we have provided an installation guide which clearly describes the installation process for the Epson PX-105 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Epson printer uses one Black (IC69BK), one Cyan (IC69C), one Magenta (IC69M) and one Yellow (IC69Y) ink cartridge for printing.