Find and download the Epson Stylus TX125 driver package in this driver download guide. We have prepared this guide to provide you with the driver links and information which are required for the efficient installation of the Epson Stylus TX125 all-in-one printer.
Here, we are offering Epson Stylus TX125 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. The scanner driver package you will get below is suitable for users who have lost their software CD.
How to Download Epson TX125 Driver
- Find the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer.
- Use its download button to download your Epson Stylus TX125 driver setup file.
- Epson TX125 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32, 64-bit – Download
- Epson TX125 driver for Windows Server 2003, 2008, Server 2012 –
- Epson Stylus TX125 driver for Mac OS X v10.5 to 10.15 – Download
- Epson Stylus TX125 driver for Mac OS X 10.4 – Download
- Epson Stylus TX125 driver for Linux, Ubuntu –
- Download the driver directly from the Epson Stylus TX125 official website.
How to install Epson Stylus TX125 driver
Whether you are installing a scanner driver or printer driver, the installation steps are similar depending upon your operating system. Read our driver installation guide given below to find the proper method of installing the Epson Stylus TX125 driver you downloaded from this page.
Select Device Driver
The full feature Epson Stylus TX125 scanner driver available on this page is best suited for the Epson Stylus TX125 all-in-one. This multifunction device can perform multiple functions and therefore by installing its full feature driver you make sure that all its features can be used properly.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 32, 64-bit
Microsoft Server 2000 to 2019 32, 64bit
Mac OS, Linux and Mac OS.
- Performs print, scan and copy functions
- Uses Epson Micro Piezo inkjet technology
- Uses Epson DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges
- Maximum print resolution of up to 5670 x 1440 dpi
- Maximum print speed of up to 28 ppm for mono and 15 ppm for color prints
- Supports USB 2.0 connectivity
- Input tray capacity of 100 sheets
Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black (T1351), one Cyan (T1332), one Magenta (T1333) and one Yellow (T1334) ink cartridge.