Whenever you want to reinstall the drivers of your Epson XP-225 printer, you must opt for its official Epson printer and scanner drivers. The Epson XP-225 all-in-one printer is a great choice for home users as it has a compact design and is capable of delivering high quality prints. This Epson inkjet printer supports USB and Wireless connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the Epson XP-225 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Apart from the official Epson printer and scanner drivers we have also shared below their comprehensive installation guides so that you can install your drivers without any problems.
Steps to Download Epson XP-225 Driver
Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your printer driver, then use its download button to start the download of your Epson XP-225 driver setup file.
Epson XP-225 Driver for Windows
Epson XP-225 Driver for Mac
Epson XP-225 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson XP-225 official website.
How to Install Epson XP-225 Driver
In case, you have any queries regarding the installation of the Epson printer and scanner drivers, then you must read the installation guides shared below. We have provided installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Read the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions accordingly to avoid any type of printer driver installation mistake.
A) Install Epson XP-225 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will find the installation steps for the Epson XP-225 driver package. You can follow the below mentioned installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from here and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the Setup Utility, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Select your preferred language, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Epson Eula screen, choose the ‘Agree’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver to start.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to permit the installation of the device software on your computer.
- Choose the ‘No: USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the prompts to complete the printer driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson XP-225 driver package on your computer and your Epson all-in-one printer is now ready for use.
B) Install Epson XP-225 Printer Using INF Driver
For users who want to install this Epson all-in-one printer by using its Epson XP-225 INF driver we have shared below an installation guide, which clearly describes the right way of installing the Epson XP-225 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Epson inkjet printer uses one Black (T1801), one Cyan (T1802), one Magenta (T1803) and one Yellow (T1804) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........