Epson Expression printers have the capability to deliver lab-quality images at the comfort of your home. The Epson XP 302 all-in-one printer belongs to the Expression series of Epson printers and supports USB as well as Wireless connectivity, which makes it easy to connect this printer with smartphones and tablets. However, you must install this printer using its genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers if you want to avail its best performance.
In this driver download guide, you will find the Epson XP 302 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Along with genuine Epson printers and scanner drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation guides so that you can install your drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Epson XP 302 Driver
From our OS list, locate your preferred operating system and use its download button to begin the download of your Epson XP302 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Epson XP 302 official website.
How to Install Epson XP 302 Driver
In this section, we have provided installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Study the guide related to your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install Epson XP 302 Printer Using Driver Package
You should follow the installation steps given below to properly install your Epson XP302 driver package on a Windows computer. You can follow this installation process for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver file and click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Wait for the extraction of the driver files on your computer.
- In the Printer Model tab, select the ‘Epson XP 302’ icon, then click on the ‘OK’ button. Also, make sure that the “Set as default printer” option is checked.
- Select the language you prefer, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Accept the license agreement by choosing the ‘Agree’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Please wait for the driver installation to proceed.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to install the device software.
- Connect your Epson printer to your computer via USB cable and follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Epson XP302 driver on your computer.
2) Install Epson XP 302 Printer Using INF Driver
In the installation guide given below we have clearly explained the installation process for the Epson XP 302 INF driver. Read our guide before installing your driver.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This Epson inkjet printer uses one Black (C13T17014A10), one Yellow (C13T17044A10), one Cyan (C13T17024A10) and one Magenta (C13T17034A10) ink cartridge.