Epson is a reputed brand of printers and its Expression series of printers have been designed to deliver lab-quality photo prints at home. The Epson XP 303 all-in-one printer is from the Epson Expression series of printers and supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, which makes it ideal for homes which have multiple printer users. There are many other impressive features of this Epson multi-function machine, but to fully utilize those features you must install this printer by using its genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Epson XP 303 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will find on this page are genuine Epson printers and scanner drivers. Additionally, we have provided comprehensive installation guides for these drivers so that you can install your drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Epson XP 303 Driver
Go through our OS list and choose the operating system version where you want to install your Epson printer, then use the download button related to your chosen OS version to get your Epson XP303 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Epson XP-303 official website.
How to Install Epson XP-303 Driver
If you have any queries regarding the printer driver installation process, then we are providing installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Read the guide that suits your driver type and follow its installation steps to properly install your printer driver on your computer.
1) Install Epson XP 303 Printer Using Driver Package
Below mentioned installation steps describe the installation process for the full feature Epson XP303 driver.
- Run the driver file and click on the ‘Yes’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Select the ‘Epson XP 303’ printer model, make sure that ‘Set as default printer’ is selected, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose your language and click on ‘OK’ button.
- Choose the ‘Agree’ option, then click on ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the installer to install the printer driver.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to proceed with the driver installation.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson XP-303 driver package on your Windows computer.
2) Install Epson XP-303 Printer Using INF Driver
Follow the installation steps given in the installation guide shared below to properly install your Epson XP 303 INF driver.
Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer from the Epson uses one Black (C13T17014A10), one Yellow (C13T17044A10), one Magenta (C13T17034A10) and one Cyan (C13T17024A10) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........