The Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 all-in-one printer is compact and easy to use MFP printer, capable of delivering impressive color image quality.
If you are thinking of reinstalling the Bizhub C200 all-in-one printer driver, then the very first and most convenient option is to go to its official Konica Minolta website to download the website – the official link is given below. Alternatively, the same driver download links are given in the download section below.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have only shared the official Konica Minolta printer and scanner drivers on this page, which are fully compatible with their associated OS versions. We have also provided comprehensive installation guides for these Konica Minolta printers and scanner drivers.
Steps to Download Konica Minolta C200 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Konica Minolta printer in our OS list given below. Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your Konica Minolta printer, then use its download link to start the download of your Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 driver setup file.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver for Windows
Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver for Mac
Konica Minolta C200 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 official website.
How to Install Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Driver
In this section, we are sharing the installation guides for the Konica Minolta driver package and the Konica Minolta INF driver. Read the guide that is associated with your driver type and follow its installation steps in their correct order to properly install your Konica Minolta printer and scanner drivers.
A) Install Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Printer Using Driver Package
If you want to install this Konica Minolta printer by using its Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 driver package, then read the installation guide shared below.
How to install driver automatically using its setup file
B) Install Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 Printer Using INF Driver
In the following installation guide, we will describe the proper installation method for the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 INF driver, which you can use for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and choose ‘Settings’ option.
- Click on the ‘Devices’ option.
- Select ‘Printers & scanners’, then choose ‘Add a printer or scanner’ option.
- Click on the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link.
- In the Add Printer window, select the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option, then click on ‘Next’.
- Choose the ‘USB’ port from the drop-down list, then click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- In the Browse window, locate the folder where you extracted the Konica Minolta driver files, then select the ‘KOAX5J_’ file and click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Verify the address of the driver folder, then click on ‘OK’.
- In the Printers list, choose the ‘KONICA MINOLTA Universal PCL’ option, then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Type a new name for your Konica Minolta printer or leave the default name unchanged, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the driver to complete.
- If you don’t want to share your Konica Minolta printer over the network, then select ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- When you see the message that Konica Minolta printer has been successfully added to your computer, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Konica Minolta Bizhub C200 INF driver on your computer.
Konica Minolta C200 Toner Cartridge
This Konica Minolta color laser printer uses one Black (TN214K), one Cyan (TN214C), one Magenta (TN214M) and one Yellow (TN214Y) toner cartridge for printing. Black toner cartridges can print up to 24000 pages, while Cyan, Magenta and Yellow toner cartridges can print nearly 18500 pages per cartridge.
- Bizhub C200 driver for Windows 10 (32bit/64bit) – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver