The Lexmark Optra E310 laser printer should always be installed with its genuine Lexmark drivers. In this driver download guide, you will find links to the latest Lexmark Optra E310 driver packages and also instructions on how to properly install them on various operating systems.
Lexmark Optra E310 is a laser printer best suited for personal use. This monochrome laser printer offers Parallel and USB connectivity. The maximum print speed for this device is 8 ppm and it can offer print resolutions of up to 600 dpi.
On this page, you will be getting Lexmark Optra E310 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. You may have the software CD drivers for this printer, but you can still install the drivers shared below to upgrade them.
Steps to Download Lexmark Optra E310 Driver
To download the Lexmark Optra E310 driver setup file, you should use the download button associated with your operating system from the list of OS given below.
Driver Download Links
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Windows 95, 98, Me → Download (7 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Windows 3.1 → Download (1 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Windows NT 4.0 → Download (10 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 → Not Available
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 11 BigSur → Not Available
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.6 → Download (374 KB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.4 → Download (3 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.3 → Download (2 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.2 → Download (2 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 10.1 → Download (2 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Mac OS 8.6, 9.2 → Download (4 MB)
- Lexmark Optra E310 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download (40 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the Lexmark Optra E310 official website.
How to Install Lexmark Optra E310 Driver
Printer driver installation is a tricky task for some users. For such users, we are providing a printer driver installation guide, which clearly describes the right method of installing a printer driver. We would request everyone to read our guide once before installing their full feature Lexmark Optra E310 driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Printer Driver Conflicts:
Conflicting driver files will affect the performance of your printer. Therefore, to avoid driver conflicts you should take certain precautions. Regularly uninstall all the useless drivers from your computer and while installing the new driver you must follow its proper installation process.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 3.1, 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0
- Mac OS 8.6 to 10.6
- Linux, Ubuntu
Lexmark Optra E310 Toner Details
This Lexmark laser printer uses one Black (13T0101) toner cartridge.