Lexmark x2600 is an all-in-one design for home users. Although this inkjet printer doesn’t have many advanced features, its easy-to-use interface makes it an ideal device for home users. You get a one-touch copy & scan option with this device which makes it easy for you to copy documents and photos. The print output quality of this inkjet printer is impressive and its print speed is good for home usage. However, to get the best performance of this Lexmark multi-function device, you must install it by using its genuine Lexmark printer & scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering Lexmark x2600 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All Lexmark drivers shared below are genuine Lexmark drivers which are fully compatible with their associated operating systems. We have shared both the Basic and the Full Feature drivers for this Lexmark all-in-one along with their detailed installation guides so that you can easily install these drivers without making any mistake.
Steps to Download Lexmark x2600 Driver
To get your Lexmark driver from this page, you should follow the download instructions given below:
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Lexmark all-in-one.
- Use the download link associated with your chosen operating system version to start the download of your Lexmark x2600 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
|Lexmark x2600 series driver for
Windows (All Versions) →
|Lexmark x2600 driver for
Mac OS 10.x, 11.x and 12.x →
|Lexmark x2600 driver for
Linux and Ubuntu →
|Download the driver directly from the Lexmark x2600 official website.|
How to Install Lexmark x2600 Driver
For the proper installation of your Lexmark x2600 printer driver you must follow its right installation process. Therefore, in the installation guides shared below we have explained the right method of installing the Lexmark driver package and the Lexmark basic driver. Study the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions carefully.
1) Install Lexmark x2600 Using Driver Package
In this section, we will describe the right method of installing the Lexmark x2600 driver package. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can understand the installation process without any problems. Although the installation process shared below is for Windows 10 OS, but you should follow the same steps for other Windows OS a well.
- Double click the Lexmark driver package and click on the ‘Run’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- When the driver installer welcome screen appears, click on the ‘Continue’ button to start the driver install process.
- Accept the license agreement by choosing ‘I agree to the terms of the license’ option and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the additional software you want to install on your computer with the Lexmark x2600 drivers, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Choose ‘Yes’ if you are setting-up your printer for the first time, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Wait for the drivers and software to install on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click on the ‘Continue’ button. Do the same for the following screens until you reach the ‘Connect your printer’ screen.
- Select ‘Connect USB Cable Now’ option and connect your printer with your computer with a USB cable. Then, click on ‘Continue’ to proceed. Follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Lexmark x2600 driver on your computer and your Lexmark x2600 all-in-one is now ready for use.
2) Install Lexmark x2600 Using INF Driver
For users who want to install their printer by using the Lexmark x2600 basic driver we have provided an installation guide. Our guide clearly describes the right method of installing the Lexmark x2600 INF driver on a Windows computer.
Lexmark x2600 Ink Cartridge Details
This Lexmark inkjet printer uses one Black (18C2090) and one Color (18C110) ink cartridge, which have a page yield of 175 pages and 150 pages respectively.