The Lexmark x2600 printer is an all-in-one inkjet colored printer designed specifically for home users. It is a multifunction printer that offers colorful printing, copying, and scanning. Its easy-to-use interface makes it an ideal choice for home users. This printer includes a one-touch copy and scan feature that makes it simple to copy documents and photos. It produces excellent print quality and has a fast print speed for home use. The print quality of this inkjet printer is impressive, and its print speed is excellent too.
Obviously, the Lexmark x2600 printer driver should be installed on a computer to use all its features. Below, we have provided the driver download links for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X along with their installation procedures so that you can easily install this printer without making any mistake. Full feature driver and basic feature driver, both are listed in the download section below.
Here you go…..
Steps to Download Lexmark x2600 Driver
To get your Lexmark driver from this page, you need to follow the download instructions given below:
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Lexmark all-in-one.
- Use the download link associated with your chosen operating system version to start the download of your Lexmark x2600 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
|Lexmark x2600 series driver for
Windows (All Versions) →
|Lexmark x2600 driver for
Mac OS 10.x, 11.x and 12.x →
|Lexmark x2600 driver for
Linux and Ubuntu →
|Download the driver directly from the Lexmark x2600 official website.|
How to Install Lexmark x2600 Printer Driver
To properly install your Lexmark x2600 printer driver, you must follow its proper installation process. Therefore, in the installation guides shared below we have explained the right method of installing the Lexmark driver package and the basic driver. Study the guide related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions carefully.
1) Install Lexmark x2600 Using Driver Package
In this section, we will describe the correct method of installing the Lexmark x2600 driver package. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can understand the installation process without any problems. Although the installation process shared below is for Windows 10 OS, you should follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Double-click the Lexmark driver package and click on the ‘Run’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- When the driver installer welcome screen appears, click on the ‘Continue’ button to start the driver install process.
- Accept the license agreement by choosing ‘I agree to the terms of the license’ option and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the additional software you want to install on your computer with the Lexmark x2600 drivers, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Choose ‘Yes’ if you are setting-up your printer for the first time, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Wait for the drivers and software to install on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click on the ‘Continue’ button. Do the same for the following screens until you reach the ‘Connect your printer’ screen.
- Select ‘Connect USB Cable Now’ option and connect your printer with your computer with a USB cable. Then, click on ‘Continue’ to proceed. Follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Lexmark x2600 driver on your computer and your Lexmark x2600 all-in-one is now ready for use.
2) Install Lexmark x2600 Using INF Driver
For users who want to install their printer by using the Lexmark x2600 basic driver we have provided an installation guide. Our guide clearly describes the right method of installing the Lexmark x2600 INF driver on a Windows computer.
Which Ink Cartridge does Lexmark x2600 printer use?
This Lexmark inkjet printer uses one Black (18C2090) and one Color (18C110) ink cartridge, which has a page yield of 175 pages and 150 pages respectively.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........