Some Lexmark x5270 printer’s users are facing a common problem these days. When they have upgraded their computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7, 8, their printer (x5270) has stopped printing since this upgrade. In this case, we have to upgrade Lexmark 5270 printer driver too.
As you know, the Lexmark website has only Windows Vista driver for this printer. So, the question is, how to install this printer on Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8 computers.
The Lexmark x5270 printer driver download and installation guide has been prepared for users who are no longer able to install this all-in-one from their Lexmark x5270 software CD. This guide has all the information you would need for the proper installation of this MFP.
On this page, we are offering Lexmark x5270 driver download links for Windows 10, 7, 8, Vista, XP, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit operating systems. The Lexmark x5270 driver package shared below includes the scanner driver of this multifunction device.
Steps to download Lexmark x5270 driver
Steps to download Lexmark x5270 driver setup file:
- Select your operating system in our list.
- Click on the download link of your OS to get your Lexmark driver.
Driver Download Links
- Lexmark x5270 Full driver for Windows XP, Server 2000 (32bit, 64bit) → Download
- Lexmark x5270 Full driver for Windows Vista (32bit) → Download
- Lexmark x5270 Full driver for Windows Vista (64bit) → Download
- Lexmark x5270 Full driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 (32bit, 64bit) →
DownloadInstall Windows Vista driver on your Windows 10 PC by using Windows compatibility mode.
- Lexmark x5270 Basic printer driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 (32bit, 64bit) → Download
- Lexmark x5270 Basic scanner driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 (32bit, 64bit) → Download
- Lexmark x5270 driver for Mac OS X (all versions from 10.9 to 10.15) →
- Lexmark x5270 driver for Linux, Ubuntu →
- Download the driver directly from the Lexmark x5270 official website.
How to Install Lexmark x5270 Driver
By carefully reading the printer driver installation guide provided below you will be able to install your printer driver without making any mistakes.
If you’re looking to install this printer driver on Windows XP, Vista, Server 2000, 2003 operating system, then you can easily do it by using the above-given driver full feature driver. Download it and run it and then follow its on-screen instruction to install it on your computer.
If you want to install this Lexmark x5270 printer on Windows 10, 8, 7 operating systems, then you two options to do it.
The very first option is, install Windows Vista driver on your Windows 10 computer by using Windows compatibility mode.
The second option is, install Lexmark printer driver manually on your computer by using its basic driver. Basic driver is already given in the download section above and then follow the manual installation guide.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS
Lexmark x5270 Features
This Lexmark all-in-one is capable of providing print, scan and copy functions. The PrecisionSense technology allows this printer to adjust cartridge automatically, while the Accu-feed technology eliminates chances of paper jams. Also, the LCD of this multifunction printer always keeps you informed about its functioning status.
Choosing Printer Driver
This Lexmark all-in-one has many features which can be fully utilized only when you install the full feature Lexmark x5270 driver. If you install Lexmark x5270 basic driver for this device, then you will have to install additional software to access all its functionalities.
Ink Cartridge Detail
This Lexmark printer uses one Black (18C0032) and one Tri-color (18C0033) ink cartridge.