The Lexmark x6650 all-in-one printer has many features which makes it an ideal machine for home and office users. The wireless connectivity of this device allows you to print, scan and copy documents from anywhere in your home or office. Due to the Automatic Document Feeder of this machine you can use it to print directly from the USB drives, PictBridge or memory cards. The print quality of this printer is good and you can use this device to send fax as well.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Lexmark x6650 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The drivers shared on this page are genuine Lexmark drivers, which are fully compatible with their respective OS versions. Along with the printer drivers we have also shared their installation instructions.
Steps to Download Lexmark x6650 Driver
From the list of operating systems given below, choose the operating system where you want to install your Lexmark printer. Then, use its download button to start the download of your Lexmark x6650 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Lexmark x6650 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 (32bit) → Download (84MB)
- Lexmark x6650 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, 10 (64bit) → Download (128 MB)
- Lexmark x6650 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- Lexmark x6650 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Lexmark x6650 official website.
How to Install Lexmark x6650 Driver
Installing a printer driver is a simple process, but some people end up making mistakes. Therefore, we have shared below a printer driver installation guide, which describes in easy to understand steps the right method of installing a printer driver. Please read our guide carefully before installing your Lexmark x6650 driver package.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Lexmark x6650 Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black and one Color ink cartridge. The standard sized Black (18C2130E) and Color (18C2140E) cartridge can print nearly 175 pages and 150 pages respectively. While the high yield Black (18C2170E) and Color (18C2180E) ink cartridges can print up to 500 pages per cartridge.