A few years ago, talking about a mouse that could scan pages in real-time would have been science fiction stuff, but the LG LSM-100 mouse scanner has made this fiction a reality of today. This mouse from the LG is an amazing product, which can scan color pages directly to your computer in real-time as you move your mouse over that page. This LG device supports USB connectivity, which makes it easy to attach this mouse with almost all the present day computing devices. However, to truly get the best performance with this mouse scanner you must install it using its genuine LG scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will be getting the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers shared on this page are genuine LG scanner drivers, which are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Also, we have shared a detailed installation guide with images so that you can install your LG scanner driver on your computer without making any mistake.
Steps to Download LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner Driver
In our OS list given below, we have listed all the operating systems supported by this LG mouse scanner. From our list, select the operating system where you want to install your LG mouse scanner, then click on its associated download link to start the download of your LG LSM-100 mouse scanner driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner driver for All Windows Versions – Download (540 MB)
- LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner driver for All Mac Versions – Download (257 MB)
- LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the LG LSM-100 mouse scanner official website.
How to Install LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner Driver
This LG mouse scanner is a unique device and for its proper functioning you must install this device by using its right installation process. Therefore, for your help we are providing below the installation steps for the LG LSM-100 mouse scanner driver package. All the installation steps are being shown for the Windows 10 operating system, but you can follow the same steps for the other versions of the Windows OS as well.
Before starting the installation process make sure that you are logged into your computer with Administrator privileges.
- Double click the LG driver package file and click on the ‘Run’ button to proceed.
- Choose the ‘I agree with the LG general terms and conditions and the Dacuda End User License Agreement’ option, then click on the ‘Install’ button to continue.
- Wait for the driver files to install on your computer.
- When the Scanner Setup Wizard completes, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature LG LSM-100 mouse scanner driver on your Windows computer.
LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner Package Details
This LG mouse scanner is bundled with an installation CD, which contains all the drivers and software necessary for the proper functioning of this device. The package also contains a user manual, an installation guide, warranty information booklet, a mouse pad, a cleaning cloth and a pouch to carry the mouse anywhere.