If you are searching for a device that combines the functions of a mouse and a scanner, then the LG LSM-150 mouse scanner is for you. This portable scanner allows you to easily convert a page into a color image in real-time. The scanning resolution you get from this device is up to 1200 dpi, which is really impressive considering its size and shape. When used with appropriate OCR software you can do amazing things with this scanner. However, to fully utilize all the features of this device you must install this mouse scanner by using its genuine LG scanner driver.
In this driver download guide, you will find the LG LSM-150 mouse scanner driver software download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have taken special care to share only genuine LG scanner drivers for this mouse scanner. Therefore, all the drivers you will get from this page will be fully compatible with their associated operating systems. Apart from the drivers, we are also providing a comprehensive installation guide to help you install the scanner driver in the right way.
Steps to Download LG LSM-150 Mouse Driver
Follow the steps given below to get your LG mouse scanner driver:
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your LG mouse scanner device.
- Click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your LG LSM-150 mouse scanner driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- LG LSM-150 Mouse Scanner driver for All Windows Versions → Download (709 MB)
- LG LSM-150 Mouse Scanner driver for Mac OS → Not Available
- LG LSM-150 Mouse Scanner driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the LG LSM-150 mouse scanner official website.
How to Install LG LSM-150 Mouse Scanner Driver
Installation of this mouse scanner device is a simple process if you install it by using the LG LSM-150 mouse scanner driver package downloaded from this site. For your assistance, we are explaining that installation process with relevant images so that you can perform the installation without making any mistake. All the steps shown below are for the Windows 10 OS, but you should follow the same steps for the other versions of the Windows operating system as well.
- Run the setup file in the driver folder and click on the ‘Install’ button to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installer to check the status of your computer hardware.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement by selecting the relevant checkbox and click on the ‘Install’ button to proceed.
- Wait as the program installs driver files on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button when you see the massage ‘Completed the Scanner Mouse Setup Wizard’.
That’s it, installation of the full feature LG LSM-150 mouse scanner driver has successfully completed on your computer.
LG LSM-150 Mouse Scanner Package Details
Apart from the LG mouse scanner in the box package you get an installation CD. This CD is loaded with all the drivers, software and information required for the proper installation and functioning of this mouse scanner. Also, you get in the package a user manual and an installation guide.