The Sharp AR-M207 all-in-one machine has been designed for heavy-duty printing, scanning and copying. This monochrome laser printer supports only USB and Parallel connectivity, which makes it difficult to install over networks. This multi-function machine supports Automatic Document Feeder, which enhances its productivity. There are many more features of this device, but to fully utilize all those features you must install this all-in-one by using its genuine Sharp printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the Sharp AR-M207 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have taken special care to share only genuine Sharp printer drivers which are fully compatible with their associated OS versions. To help you, we have also shared the installation instructions for these drivers.
Steps to Download Sharp AR-M207 Driver
Download steps to download the Sharp AR-M207/AR-EB9 driver have been given below:
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver.
- Click on the download link related to your preferred OS version to start the download of your Sharp AR-M207 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
|Driver Description||Operating System||Download Links|
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||macOS 11.x Big Sur
macOS 12.x Monterey
macOS 13.x Ventura
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||macOS 10.9 to 10.15||
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||Mac OS 10.8||
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||Mac OS 10.4 to 10.7||
|Sharp AR-M207 driver for||Linux and Ubuntu||Not Available|
|Download the driver directly from the Sharp AR-M207 official website.|
How to Install Sharp AR-M207 Driver
Any mistake in the installation of a printer driver will reduce its performance. Therefore, we are providing installation guides for the Sharp driver package and the Sharp INF driver so that you can install your driver without making any mistake. Study the installation guide which suits your driver type.
1) Install Sharp AR-M207 Printer Using Driver Package
In this section, we will describe the installation process for the Sharp AR-M207/AR-EB9 driver package. We have provided images for each installation step so that you can understand the installation process without any doubts. The installation method shared below is for Windows 7 operating system, but you should follow the same installation steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Double click the newly downloaded driver package and select the ‘Run’ button to begin installation.
- If you want you can change the installation location, but preferably, you should keep the default location, then click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Wait as the driver files start extracting on your computer.
- Wait as the installer prepares your computer for the installation of the printer driver.
- From the installation method options, select the ‘Standard installation’ to proceed.
- Make sure that your Sharp printer is switched-on and connected with your computer and wait for the installer to detect your Sharp printer.
- You can choose the name for your printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Verify the printer details and make sure they are correct. If the printer details are correct, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Installation of the printer driver will begin. Wait for it to complete and follow the prompts as they appear until the driver installation is completed.
You have successfully installed the Sharp AR-M207 driver package on your computer and your printer is ready for use.
2) Install Sharp AR-M207 Printer Using INF Driver
Installation process for the INF driver is different than other driver types, which confuses a lot of users. To help all such users we are providing the Sharp AR-M207/AR-EB9 INF driver installation guide. Our guide describes in simple steps the right method of installing the Sharp INF driver on your computer. Please, read our guide carefully and follow the installation instructions accordingly.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Sharp AR-M207 Toner Cartridge Details
This Sharp laser printer uses one black (AR202LT) toner cartridge. The page yield of this toner cartridge is almost 16,000 pages.
Questions & Answers
Question: I have followed all the instructions for downloading to my Windows 10 Desktop PC and all appears well until the prompts ask me to insert the original Sharp AR-M207 disc into a disc-drive - however, my Windows 10 PC only has USB ports and has no disc drives so the installation cannot be completed.
Answer: This should not have happened because today's installers don't need CDs to install the driver. Maybe you had a backup of your CD's driver and you were trying to install it from there. Anyway, I am going to share the online version of the driver, please download and install it. If it doesn't work then you'll have to install M207 printer manually on your computer using its basic INF drivers. Please checkout both the links and the procedure on how to install it.
Full Feature Download link (Online Version):
Basic Driver Download link (INF Driver):
Here's a guide to learn how to install a printer driver manually using its basic driver.