The TVS LP 44 BU has a barcode printer. It is made to be used for retail shops, healthcare, and hospitality, where barcodes, stickers, and labels may need to be printed. This printer can handle all types of labeling requirements, and it does this work very quickly.
To connect this TVS 44 BU printer to a computer, you will need its driver CD or the latest driver, which can be downloaded from the TVS official website or from a trusted source easily if you know where to find it.
Because of this, you should always use the latest version and official driver. If your TVS LP44BU printer driver is up-to-date with the latest version, then its print operations are running smoothly (bug-free), and you’ll get the best performance from your printer.
It is always a best choice if you have its driver CD, but if you don’t have it, then it is rare to find the drivers on the Internet. For that reason, I am sharing TVS LP 44 BU driver download link which that would be one-click download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x OS.
Along with the drivers, I am going to provide a detailed installation guide on how to set it up on a Windows computer with the step-by-step screenshots. To download the driver, go to the download section given below and to know the right process of installing the driver, go to the installation section which is located just beneath the download section.
Steps to Download TVS LP 44 BU Driver
Follow the download steps given below to download the appropriate printer driver for your preferred OS version:
Step 1: Find the operating system in the OS list where you want to install this TVS printer.
Step 2: Click on its download button to download your TVS LP 44BU driver setup file.
TVS LP 44 BU Driver for Windows
TVS LP 44 BU Driver for Mac
TVS LP 44 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- TVS LP 44 BU driver for Linux and Ubuntu – Not Available
Download the driver directly from the TVS LP 44 BU official website.
How to Install TVS LP 44 BU Driver
Usually, this barcode printer is installed at busy workplaces, therefore, you must follow the right installation method while installing its printer drivers. I am providing below the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Choose the installation guide, which is applicable for your driver, then apply its installation steps to properly install your TVS printer driver.
1) Install TVS LP 44 BU Printer Using Full Feature Driver
In this section, you will learn about the proper method of installing the full feature TVS LP 44 BU driver on a Windows computer. The following installation procedure can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Right click on the full feature zip file downloaded from this page and select the ‘Extract All’ option from the menu.
- You can select the folder where you want to extract the driver files. Preferably, leave the default address unchanged but note it down for future reference, then click on the ‘Extract’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the extraction of the zip file content to be completed.
- Go to the folder where driver files were extracted and double click the ‘Driver’ folder.
- Inside the Driver folder, run the ‘DriverWizard.exe’ file to start the installation of the printer driver.
- In the Welcome screen, choose the ‘Install printer drivers’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connect Printer screen, choose the ‘USB’ option, then connect your printer with your computer by using a USB cable and turn on your printer. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed and follow the prompts to complete the driver installation process.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps in their correct order, then you will be able to successfully install the TVS LP 44 BU driver package on your computer.
2) Install TVS LP 44 BU Printer Using Basic Driver
The following installation guide explains the installation procedure for the TVS LP 44 BU basic driver on a Windows computer. I have created a dedicated article on this, please see this: How to install TVS LP 44 BU driver manually using its basic driver.
TVS LP 44 BU Features
The TVS LP 44 BU is a barcode printer. It has a dual motor that ensures that there is zero chance of paper jams because the ribbon roller and the media roller move independently. The high memory capacity of this printer handles multiple print commands as well. You can connect it to this printer using the USB connectivity on your computer.
What type of ink does this TVS LP 44 BU use?
This TVS barcode printer uses a ribbon cartridge roll of 300 meters for printing.