Have you just bought TVS LP 45 Lite printer and now you want to set it up on your computer? You’ll need its latest driver to experience bug-free performance.
To download the driver, you’ll have three options, please check it out below:
- Install the driver from the driver CD that came along with the printer when you had purchased it.
- Download the TVS LP 45 Lite driver from its official website. The official download page is also given below. This is the most recommended option.
- Alternatively, you may download the same drivers from the download section given below.
In the download section, you’ll get the TVS LP 45 Lite driver download links which will be fully compatible with the following operating system: Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems.
In order to properly install your TVS LP 45 Lite printer driver, you need to follow their installation guide given below.
Steps to Download TVS LP 45 Lite Driver
Follow the download steps given below to get the appropriate printer drivers for your preferred OS version:
Step 1: Find the operating system in our OS list where you want to install this TVS printer.
Step 2: Click on the download link to begin the download of your TVS LP 45 Lite driver setup file.
TVS LP 45 Lite Driver for Windows
TVS LP 45 Lite Driver for Mac
TVS LP 45 Lite Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS LP 45 Lite official website.
How to Install TVS LP 45 Lite Driver
In this section, I have shared the detailed installation guide for the full feature TVS driver and the TVS basic driver (inf driver). Select the installation guide appropriate for you, then follow its steps to install your TVS LP 45 Lite printer drivers without making any errors.
1) Install TVS LP 45 Lite Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps mentioned below, I have described the step-by-step process to install the full feature TVS LP 45 Lite driver on a Windows computer. You can use these steps on all versions of the Windows operating system, like Windows 11, 10, 8, 7.
Before starting the driver installation process, you must unzip the content of the driver package into a folder on your computer. Also, make sure that your TV printer is connected to your computer and is switched on.
- Go to the folder where the driver package files have been extracted, and then run the ‘DriverWizard’ executable file.
- In the Welcome screen of the Driver Wizard, choose the ‘Install printer drivers’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connect Printer screen, choose the ‘USB’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Plug and Play Printer Detection screen, choose the ‘Install a driver for a Plug and Play printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Specify Printer Name screen, you can type a preferred name for your printer or proceed with the default name. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to begin the driver installation process.
- Wait for the printer drivers to install on your computer.
- You will be asked to install the device software, click on the ‘Install’ button to give that permission.
- Wait for the driver installation to complete.
- When you see the message that the driver installation is completed, then click on the ‘Close’ button to close the Driver Wizard.
That’s it, installation of the TVS LP 45 Lite driver package has successfully completed on your computer. Your TVS printer is now ready for printing.
2) Install TVS LP 45 Lite Printer Using Basic Driver
If you want to install this TVS printer using its TVS LP 45 Lite basic driver, then read the installation guide shared below. Our guide clearly explains the right way to install the TVS LP 45 Lite INF driver on a Windows computer. Follow the steps in this article: How to install a printer driver manually using its basic driver (INF driver)
TVS LP 45 Lite Features
The TVS LP 45 Lite is a heavy duty label printer that is specially designed for professional use only. What makes it unique is that there is a separate motor for the ribbon holder and the paper holder which performs really well.
The TVS LP 45 Lite printer speed is 5 inches every second which is decent in label printing. You can print labels up to 4 inches wide, with no length limit.
This uses a ribbon that is 300 meters long. This means you don’t have to change the ribbon too often. You can connect this printer to your computer with different options like Serial, Parallel, and USB cable.
What you get in the package
The package box of this printer contains: one TVS LP 45 Lite printer, one power supply unit, one USB connecting cable, one label spindle, one ribbon spindle, one user manual, one quick start guide, one barcode software and one setup CD.