The TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus is a professional-grade dot matrix printer. To get the best performance from it, install the latest TVS MSP 270 driver using the correct installation method.
I recommend you to download the driver from its official website only because there you’ll get the latest driver all the time. If the official website is not working then you may download the same drivers from the below given download section.
Below, I have shared the TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus driver download link, which provides a one-click download link for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, and 13.x Ventura operating systems. Read the driver installation guide given below to properly install your TVS MSP 270 driver.
Steps to Download TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Driver
Step 1: Choose your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click on the download link to get your TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus driver setup file.
TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Driver for Windows
TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Driver for Mac
TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus official website.
How to Install TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Driver
Here you will find a detailed installation guide for full-feature drivers and basic drivers (inf drivers). Select the installation guide, which is right for you, then use its installation process to install your TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus printer drivers.
1) Install TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Printer Using Driver Package
In the following installation guide, I will explain the installation process for the full feature TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus driver on a Windows computer. You can use the following steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Right click on the driver package zip file downloaded from this guide and click on the ‘Extract All’ option in the menu.
- Make sure to note down the location of the driver extraction folder, then click on the ‘Extract’ button to begin the extraction of the driver files.
- Please wait for the extraction of the files to be completed.
- Go to the folder where the driver files were extracted, then locate and double click on the ‘Setup-MSP270’ executable file.
- Wait for the setup program to launch itself on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select the ‘TVS MSP 270 Series’ icon, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- You can connect your printer to your computer via USB port, then follow the prompts to complete the installation process. In case, you want to connect your TVS printer via serial or parallel port, then click on the ‘Manual’ button.
- Select the port which you want to use for connecting your TVS printer, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer drivers to install on your computer.
- When you see the message that the TVS MSP 270 Series printer driver has been successfully installed, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, installation of the TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus driver package has been successfully completed on your computer. Your TVS printer is now ready to print pages.
2) Install TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Printer Using Basic Driver
If you want to install this printer using its TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus basic driver, then you must read the installation guide given below, which describes the installation process for the TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus INF driver on a Windows computer. Check out the steps in this article: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Features
The TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus printer is a dot-matrix printer. It is a single function printer that can print only. Its speed is very fast up to 375 CPS which is impressive in a dot-matrix printer. A long-lasting print head can print over 200 million characters before needing a replacement. Connect this TVS MSP 270 printer to your computer using USB and Parallel ports, or choose a Serial port model.
TVS MSP 270 Classic Plus Ink Ribbon Details
This dot matrix printer uses one black ribbon cartridge for printing. The print yield of this black ribbon cartridge is nearly 200,000 characters.