Although you get the TVS RP 3160 Star printer drivers in its setup CD, but it’s always recommended to regularly update TVS RP 3160 Star driver with the latest version.
Therefore, we are sharing below the TVS RP 3160 Star driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems in the download section below. In addition, we have also shared their detailed installation guide.
Steps to Download TVS RP 3160 Star Driver
This TVS printer supports a wide range of operating systems and we have mentioned them in our OS list given below. Follow the download steps mentioned below to download the suitable TVS printer driver for your chosen OS version:
- Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install this TVS receipt printer.
- Click on the download button related to your chosen OS version to begin the download of your TVS RP 3160 Star driver setup file.
TVS RP 3160 Star Driver for Windows
RP 3160 Star Driver for Mac
TVS 3160 Star Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS RP 3160 Star official website.
How to Install TVS RP 3160 Star Printer Driver
This TVS printer is usually installed in busy workplaces. Therefore, for the efficient and error-free operations of this printer you must install it by using its proper installation process.
If you have any doubts regarding the installation process of this TVS printer driver, then we have shared the below installation guide for the full feature TVS driver and the TVS basic driver.
Locate the installation guide, which is suitable for your driver type, then read it carefully and use its installation steps to install your TVS printer driver without any problems.
1) Install TVS RP 3160 Star Printer Using Full Feature Driver
We have prepared this installation guide to describe the installation process for the full feature TVS RP 3160 Star driver on a Windows computer.
All the installation steps have an image file attached to them so that you can easily understand the installation process and apply it without any confusion. The following installation process can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Right click on the driver package zip file downloaded from this page and click on the ‘Extract All’ option.
- Select the destination where you want to extract the contents of the zip file, then click on the ‘Extract’ button.
- Wait for the extraction of the zip file to complete.
- Go to the folder where you unzipped the driver files and double click on the ‘Setup’ executable file to start the printer driver setup.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the driver installation process.
- In the Setup Type screen, choose the ‘Typical’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Set Printer Port screen, make sure that the selected port is ‘USB’, then click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer drivers to complete on your computer.
- When you see the message that printer driver is installed successfully, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the TVS RP 3160 Star driver package on your computer. Your TVS receipt printer is now ready for use.
2) Install TVS RP 3160 Star Printer Using Basic Driver
There may be some users who may want to install this TVS printer by using its TVS RP 3160 Star basic driver. For all such users, we have shared below an installation guide which clearly describes the right method of installing the TVS RP 3160 Star INF driver on a Windows computer.
TVS RP 3160 Star Features
The TVS RP 3160 Star receipt printer has been designed for heavy volume bill printing, which makes it an ideal receipt printer for use at core retail segments where print speed is extremely important.
This TVS printer uses Thermal technology for printing, thus ensuring that you get fast print speed of up to 180 mm/s without any noise. The automatic cutter of this printer saves a lot of your time and has a life of nearly 1.5 million cuts.
You can customize this printer for printing your bills with the logo of your outlet on it, so that you get better brand retention. This TVS printer supports USB and Parallel interface for connectivity.
TVS RP 3160 Star Ink/Toner Cartridge Details
This TVS receipt printer uses thermal technology for printing receipts, which means it doesn’t require any ink/toner cartridge for printing.